Notices
General Trip Reports Reports that don't fit in to the other categories

Old 30 Jun 20, 11:39 AM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

I've so enjoyed reading your report, with Anji's trippy too it has given me plenty of food for thought to make a plan for us in a couple of years. There's just too many places we want to visit in the US!

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 20, 02:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Cutiepie
Imagineer

Thank you for taking the time to write your report & sharing your holiday with us. It is not an area of the US that I know anything about however after reading your report I think it is an area that we would really enjoy.

So thank you
Cutiepie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 20, 04:49 PM  
Link to this Post
katiebaz
Apprentice Imagineer

katiebaz's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by smithlane View Post
I've so enjoyed reading your report, with Anji's trippy too it has given me plenty of food for thought to make a plan for us in a couple of years. There's just too many places we want to visit in the US!
Us too! Thank you so much for your comments too. I have really enjoyed your California report as we fancy that either next year or the year after.
katiebaz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 20, 04:50 PM  
Link to this Post
katiebaz
Apprentice Imagineer

katiebaz's Reviews
Originally Posted by Cutiepie View Post
Thank you for taking the time to write your report & sharing your holiday with us. It is not an area of the US that I know anything about however after reading your report I think it is an area that we would really enjoy.

So thank you
Thank you so much and so pleased you enjoyed reading. It is such a fabulous place to visit and hope you get the chance soon.
katiebaz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 20, 06:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Thank you so much for your very informative report. I love all your beautiful pictures and it wonderful to see how many amazing National Parks you managed to visit and explore. Very inspiring thank you!
Sparksy72 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 20, 07:21 AM  
Link to this Post
katiebaz
Apprentice Imagineer

katiebaz's Reviews
Originally Posted by Sparksy72 View Post
Thank you so much for your very informative report. I love all your beautiful pictures and it wonderful to see how many amazing National Parks you managed to visit and explore. Very inspiring thank you!
Thank you for your all lovely comments and glad you enjoyed reading. We loved our visit, especially the national parks and the memories are keeping us going this summer.
Old 5 Jul 20, 09:39 AM  
Link to this Post
jobelly
Imagineer

Thanks so much for taking time to write the report. I’ve loved reading it and always fancied seeing that whole area and also fancied Seattle since watching greys anatomy. Although I had to google the gum wall and have never seen anything so disgusting.
All the views look amazing and definitely a trip I want to do, it must have been so exiting but scary to see the bear so close.
I saw the photo of you kayaking in Croatia and were wondering whether to book Croatia to replace our Florida holiday, did you find enough to do? I’m not used to a sit around holiday so like to keep busy. We’ve seen a villa in a place called cavtat.
Old 5 Jul 20, 05:13 PM  
Link to this Post
katiebaz
Apprentice Imagineer

katiebaz's Reviews
Originally Posted by jobelly View Post
Thanks so much for taking time to write the report. I’ve loved reading it and always fancied seeing that whole area and also fancied Seattle since watching greys anatomy. Although I had to google the gum wall and have never seen anything so disgusting.
All the views look amazing and definitely a trip I want to do, it must have been so exiting but scary to see the bear so close.
I saw the photo of you kayaking in Croatia and were wondering whether to book Croatia to replace our Florida holiday, did you find enough to do? I’m not used to a sit around holiday so like to keep busy. We’ve seen a villa in a place called cavtat.
Thank you so much and glad you enjoyed the report. We loved the Pacific Northwest so much and hope you get to visit.

We also don’t like to sit around on holiday and like to keep busy. We did find quite a bit to do in Croatia and stayed in a place called Omis, which is 30 mins south of Split. Here we went kayaking, rafting, canyoning and there was also hiking, water sports and zip lining. Split itself was beautiful and you can visit national parks ( although they were rammed in August) as well as go to the beach, visit islands etc. I think Cavtat is near Dubrovnik and we didn’t visit that area but we did really like Croatia and there certainly was enough to do.
Old 5 Jul 20, 05:21 PM  
Link to this Post
jobelly
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by katiebaz View Post
Thank you so much and glad you enjoyed the report. We loved the Pacific Northwest so much and hope you get to visit.

We also don’t like to sit around on holiday and like to keep busy. We did find quite a bit to do in Croatia and stayed in a place called Omis, which is 30 mins south of Split. Here we went kayaking, rafting, canyoning and there was also hiking, water sports and zip lining. Split itself was beautiful and you can visit national parks ( although they were rammed in August) as well as go to the beach, visit islands etc. I think Cavtat is near Dubrovnik and we didn’t visit that area but we did really like Croatia and there certainly was enough to do.
Thanks I’ll have a look at omis as well, not Florida but will be nice to get away 🤞
Old 5 Jul 20, 10:26 PM  
Link to this Post
katiebaz
Apprentice Imagineer

katiebaz's Reviews
Originally Posted by jobelly View Post
Thanks I’ll have a look at omis as well, not Florida but will be nice to get away 🤞
There is a trip report by LoopyLou who visited Omis back in 2016 I think. If you search the general trip reports you should find it.