Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 10 Jun 19, 01:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Bringonthesun!
Excited about Disney

Hi, jumping on your thread a bit here, sorry!

We have booked to stay there in October and I am dying to hear all about it! I havent been able to find much info out How long is the drive to Universal and MK ish? We were told 20 minutes when we booked but i know that should be taken with a pinch of salt! Would you book to go back here? Are there plenty of places to eat around? We have always stayed at Emerald Isle so this is totally new to us. Anyone have any tips for me?! X
Bringonthesun! is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 19, 01:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Reunion
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Originally Posted by Bringonthesun! View Post
Hi, jumping on your thread a bit here, sorry!

We have booked to stay there in October and I am dying to hear all about it! I haven't been able to find much info out How long is the drive to Universal and MK ish? We were told 20 minutes when we booked but i know that should be taken with a pinch of salt! Would you book to go back here? Are there plenty of places to eat around? We have always stayed at Emerald Isle so this is totally new to us. Anyone have any tips for me?! X
Good choice!
You can be in Disney within 15 - 20 minutes using the much publicized on here route via Sheberth Road (Animal Kingdom is the closest park).
Universal is 30ish minutes (wholly dependent on I4 traffic!).
There are several places to eat on site - depending on the location of your villa, they may be walkable. Two of the community pools also serve snacks. You're only a few minutes drive from the new restaurants at ChampionsGate & about 10 minutes to 192.
Any other questions, please ask.
Sarah
Reunion is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List