Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 14 May 19, 01:50 PM  
Link to this Post
nickbeaan
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by juless77 View Post
how many episodes is in this series please ?
6 last one next week
nickbeaan is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 May 19, 02:17 PM  
Link to this Post
bighal
Imagineer

Originally Posted by lisa12000___ View Post
You have to remember this will be his ending as well - in an interview he said that the tv show is 97% faithful to the books
The most recent ones he have been given seems to differ from what he said earlier although the fate of the characters should remain roughly the same being that they either died or lived... not how they died or what they did up to that point.

Next Trip Feb '24
Jun98 Apr99 Dec99 Apr00 Mar03 Jun/Jul04 Dec/Jan05/06 Jul06 Dec06 Jun/Jul08 Jun/Jul09 Jul/Aug11 Sep13 Jun/Jul14 Nov15 Sep16 Villa/BWV May18 Villa/BLT/AKL Sept19 Villa/AKL Feb/Mar20 AKL/SSR Sep22 AKL Apr/May 23 CS/CC/AKL Nov 23 SSR Feb/Mar 24 RR/BR
bighal is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 May 19, 02:26 PM  
Link to this Post
disney_chick13
Very Serious Dibber

disney_chick13's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

I have to say that I was bitterly disappointed in last nights episode...

So far I feel episode 3 has been the best, it got straight to business, all the deaths seemed fitting for the characters that went, it had an interesting twist and neatly put that plot line to rest.

The other episodes have either felt like not enough is happening (i mean come on, you’ve only given yourselves 6 episodes to conclude a heck of a lot of different storyline/plots) or they’ve been rushed entirely where they’ve tried to cram in too much.

The visuals have been stunning and the acting fantastic but the storytelling and plot conclusions have been seriously lacking. It’s almost like they have focused on how things look as opposed to the depth of the story.

Cersei’s death for me will forever be one of the most disappointing pieces of TV I have ever witnessed.
disney_chick13 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 May 19, 02:28 PM  
Link to this Post
stupet11
Imagineer

Originally Posted by disney_chick13 View Post
I have to say that I was bitterly disappointed in last nights episode...

So far I feel episode 3 has been the best, it got straight to business, all the deaths seemed fitting for the characters that went, it had an interesting twist and neatly put that plot line to rest.

The other episodes have either felt like not enough is happening (i mean come on, you’ve only given yourselves 6 episodes to conclude a heck of a lot of different storyline/plots) or they’ve been rushed entirely where they’ve tried to cram in too much.

The visuals have been stunning and the acting fantastic but the storytelling and plot conclusions have been seriously lacking. It’s almost like they have focused on how things look as opposed to the depth of the story.

Cersei’s death for me will forever be one of the most disappointing pieces of TV I have ever witnessed.
Makes me wonder if she survived...Ayra surived a lot...
2012 Fairfield Inn IDrive 2013 Highland Reserve 2014 Old Key West 2015 Old Key West / Fantasy World 2016 New York / Cypress Pointe 2016 Cane Island 2017 Old Key West 2018 Port Orleans Riverside 2019 Keys / Cruise / Rosen Inn IDrive 2022 Port Orleans Riverside 2023 Idrive / Cruise 2023 Universal Dockside
stupet11 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 May 19, 02:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Loulou127
Imagineer

Are Cersei and Jamie dead, I didn’t see any bodies in that scene?
Loulou127 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 May 19, 02:39 PM  
Link to this Post
disney_chick13
Very Serious Dibber

disney_chick13's Reviews
Mobile

Unfortunately they are dead... the Lena (the actress that plays Cersei) has said that she was disappointed with her death also
disney_chick13 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 May 19, 02:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by disney_chick13 View Post
Unfortunately they are dead... the Lena (the actress that plays Cersei) has said that she was disappointed with her death also
See below. I wanted her to go down differently too, but I also agree with her last quote. Symbolic I guess!

Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 May 19, 03:40 PM  
Link to this Post
lisa12000___
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by bighal View Post
The most recent ones he have been given seems to differ from what he said earlier although the fate of the characters should remain roughly the same being that they either died or lived... not how they died or what they did up to that point.
The most recent 60 mins interview aired has the quote of 97% faithful and that the major characters will have the same endings it’s just the secondary ones that will be slightly different
lisa12000___ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 May 19, 03:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Grump$
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by nickbeaan View Post
6 last one next week
Heard on one of the GOT reaction channels that there is a bonus episode airing the week after episode 6. He didn't give any information on the content of this bonus episode. Hope it's aired here and not just in the states.
Grump$ is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 May 19, 04:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Astrid
Imagineer

Astrid's Reviews
There are still so many stories to tie up. Where the heck is Bronn with his crossbow?!

Are we to assume that Ellaria died ages ago in the dungeon at Kings Landing?

Will Gendry step up to be king maybe?

I too am a bit miffed that Cersei managed to die in the arms of the man she loved rather than some nasty fate which is what she deserved and again, it's a shame that Qyburn's death was brushed over.

There are so many characters that I do feel for the writers that it's nigh on impossible to finish off everyone's story I suppose - we could do with another season!

October '89 - Quality Inn; March '99 & March '01 - Comfort Inn LBV; March '02 - ASMu; May '03 - Royal Plaza, Hard Rock & Polynesian;
December '03 - Grand Marriot, Hard Rock & Dolphin; May '04 - Dolphin & WDW Yacht Club
October '05 - Hard Rock & Villa; May/June '07 - Villa & RPH; Feb '09 - Villa; Oct/Nov '13 - Villa
April '18 - Hard Rock; Sept ‘19 - Villa
Astrid is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List