Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 17 May 19, 12:57 PM  
Link to this Post
skalexander
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Grump$ View Post
I agree I think Jon will kill Dany, he's always stated he doesn't want the throne so I think he'll return to the nights watch if that still exists don't think he'd go back to Winterfell as Sansa will rule the north.
I think this too. Tormund said to him that the north is in him, so I think he will go and live with the Wildlings. Not sure they need the Nights Watch if the Night King is defeated, but I guess he could come back.
Old 17 May 19, 08:18 PM  
Link to this Post
wozza
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

I think Jon will kill Dany, Arya will wear Danys face and kill Drogon.
Port Orleans Riverside/Cocoa Beach October 2018
wozza is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 19, 09:49 PM  
Link to this Post
scruffycharlie
Apprentice Imagineer

I think a lot of the problem is GOT has been such a huge show for a while, fans have been so invested in it, there have been so many “fan theories” for years about how it will go that when it doesn’t go that way people get upset about it. I think the show is a victim of its own success. I have thoroughly enjoyed all the episodes this season.
scruffycharlie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 19, 11:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by scruffycharlie View Post
I think a lot of the problem is GOT has been such a huge show for a while, fans have been so invested in it, there have been so many “fan theories” for years about how it will go that when it doesn’t go that way people get upset about it. I think the show is a victim of its own success. I have thoroughly enjoyed all the episodes this season.
This! Totally agree!
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 19, 01:16 AM  
Link to this Post
stecee
Imagineer

I too have a feeling that Jon won’t survive, I think he will die while killing Dany and Sansa will become queen.
'Oct 97 Days inn main gate west, June '02 Days inn main gate west, Dec '05 All star movie resort, Aug '07 Caribbean Beach Resort, Sept '09 Port Orleans Riverside, Oct'10 Tour then villa at Highgate, May '12 Emerald Island villa. Oct '14 The Keys then SSR.
stecee is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 19, 01:32 AM  
Link to this Post
bluedave
Imagineer

Originally Posted by scruffycharlie View Post
I only started watching game of thrones on Easter Sunday and tonight ‘caught up’. My family have watched it and were interested in my thoughts as someone who hasnt been invested over the years and don’t know the ins and outs like they do.

I’ve enjoyed series 8 but...it has seemed very rushed to me. Dany seems to have changed beyond recognition within a couple of shows. Watching it back to back for the last month has shown this latest series to be very very different and I guess that’s what the hard core fans have picked upon.
bluedave is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 19, 01:40 PM  
Link to this Post
lisa12000___
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by bluedave View Post
I only started watching game of thrones on Easter Sunday and tonight ‘caught up’. My family have watched it and were interested in my thoughts as someone who hasnt been invested over the years and don’t know the ins and outs like they do.

I’ve enjoyed series 8 but...it has seemed very rushed to me. Dany seems to have changed beyond recognition within a couple of shows. Watching it back to back for the last month has shown this latest series to be very very different and I guess that’s what the hard core fans have picked upon.
No she hasn’t just changed that’s the issue she’s always had the potential for aggression if things haven’t gone her way but has been talked down by ther advisors - and then things haven’t gone her way after taking advice so it’s a vicious circle really - so this time she went by her own instincts and unfortunately she hasn’t had anyone to talk her down

This video is a really good explanation

Edited at 06:49 PM.
lisa12000___ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 19, 06:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Ninja
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 142
Well we enjoyed the episode, though I'm no longer a Danys fan
I think Jon etc will go to kill her, but they've got to get past her dragon first as doubt she will want to be without it after what she has done
Also not happy with the *easy* death that Cersei got!
Ninja is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 19, 06:49 PM  
Link to this Post
lisa12000___
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
Well we enjoyed the episode, though I'm no longer a Danys fan
I think Jon etc will go to kill her, but they've got to get past her dragon first as doubt she will want to be without it after what she has done
Also not happy with the *easy* death that Cersei got!
But will drogon kill Jon with Jon being a Targaryen
lisa12000___ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 19, 07:07 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

Can Bran do anything to control the dragon?

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18
MariaLynda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List