Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 22 Aug 19, 06:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Tiggerbelle
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile Is there a way to predict EMH?

It is our 180 day restaurant booking day tomorrow and I am TRYING to plan where we are going to be eating but this is proving more difficult than I thought because I don’t know when EMH are.

For example - we are planning to go to MK on our first park day and then hop to HS after lunch BUT if it’s HS EMH day we may want to go to Epcot instead but the second park would be where we would have dinner.

Equally we will want to take advantage of EMH on some of our park days - ESPECIALLY evening EMH because my kids are night owls and a lazy morning followed by a late start sounds AMAZING - so we may want to put our dining around it and although we will have park hours for our first day we won’t have them available for our last to fully know.

If it helps our first park day is FRIDAY 21st February and our last is Thursday 5th March (I know that there is an after hours event that night for AK that we won’t be going to but I don’t know how this could change EMH)

I know we can amend and change bookings after we have made them but there are places and times that won’t be flexible due to popularity
Old 22 Aug 19, 08:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Kd0758
Very Serious Dibber

If you look on the park hours pages on The Dibb it has the hours and EMH hours listed for your dates.

The EMHs are shown in brackets.

Edited at 08:07 PM.
Kd0758 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 19, 08:11 PM  
Link to this Post

You could consult the park hours section of the dibb.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 19, 12:48 PM  
Link to this Post
LouBull
Having Dinner with Goofy

LouBull's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by Kd0758 View Post
If you look on the park hours pages on The Dibb it has the hours and EMH hours listed for your dates.

The EMHs are shown in brackets.
Hi I’m starting to think ahead too, and was wondering the same question! I had a look on Disney and it only goes up to March at the moment. Is the DIBB park hours estimated? Just wondering how it can know so far ahead? Thanks
LouBull is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 19, 12:55 PM  
Link to this Post
SMAX
Imagineer

SMAX's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Guidebook Photos: 69
Originally Posted by LouBull View Post
Hi I’m starting to think ahead too, and was wondering the same question! I had a look on Disney and it only goes up to March at the moment. Is the DIBB park hours estimated? Just wondering how it can know so far ahead? Thanks
Nope. They are the real ones. The Disney site only displays 180 days ahead one day at a time. We display the whole month.
SMAX is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 19, 01:10 PM  
Link to this Post
LouBull
Having Dinner with Goofy

LouBull's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by SMAX View Post
Nope. They are the real ones. The Disney site only displays 180 days ahead one day at a time. We display the whole month.
Thanks! Planning for 11, and want to get it right 🙈. It will be my 3rd time, but the first time we only added DDP upgrade few weeks before we came(although managed to have some fab cancellations on dining) and 2nd was off-site so didn’t need to worry apart from fp. We are going 19th July 2020, so will these show dec? Thanks for your help
LouBull is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List