Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 24 Aug 19, 03:22 PM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

Epcot Food and Wine question

A portion of the festival is within a designated pavilion. Is this in Future World? Where is it near?

Is this open all the time, as I seem to recall the equivalent for the Flower and Garden festival was only open on specific days?

Have you been in and was it good?

Disney332
Old 24 Aug 19, 03:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Hermione
Getting Excited

Mobile

I think it was in future world but there's stands all over the place it really is quite huge. I would avoid going on a weekend we saw quite a lot of very drunken behaviour esp considering its Disney and the prices
Hermione is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Aug 19, 04:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Caroian
Imagineer

This link suggests that the 2019 "Welcome Center" will be in the World Showcase Events pavilion between the UK and France. wdwinfo/disney-world...al.htm#welcome Is this what you were thinking of?

I think they previously used the old Wonders of Life Pavilion in Future World, but not 100% sure as this year will be our first visit to Food and Wine.

In case you're not aware, there is a really good "Food and Wine" App (definitely available for iOS, not sure about Android) which lists all of the menus and has a map of the locations of all the booths. You can also filter the list based on things you want to try etc. I've spent a long time poring over menus and marking my wishlist!
Caroian is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Aug 19, 05:27 PM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Caroian View Post
This link suggests that the 2019 "Welcome Center" will be in the World Showcase Events pavilion between the UK and France. wdwinfo/disney-world...al.htm#welcome Is this what you were thinking of?

I think they previously used the old Wonders of Life Pavilion in Future World, but not 100% sure as this year will be our first visit to Food and Wine.

In case you're not aware, there is a really good "Food and Wine" App (definitely available for iOS, not sure about Android) which lists all of the menus and has a map of the locations of all the booths. You can also filter the list based on things you want to try etc. I've spent a long time poring over menus and marking my wishlist!
Thank you, yes that was what i was on about...

I know there is an extension to Epcot round by Canada on the way to the UK so if its in that general area thats fine.

So is it, inside ie not open to the elements and open all the time?

The flower and gdn pavilion was round by Ellens Energy Adventure, near the test track area

Disney332

Edited at 05:29 PM.
disney332 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Aug 19, 05:56 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyFoodie
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Last year it was in the old wonders of life pavilion - a trek from the rear of world showcase and not much there. If it is moving that makes a lot more sense.
DisneyFoodie is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Aug 19, 06:08 PM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

Any dibbers that go or are going, could you clarify?

Disney332
Old 24 Aug 19, 06:21 PM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by disney332 View Post

Disney332
If I remember 332 I will check it out for you. PM me as a reminder if you think of it.
Old 24 Aug 19, 06:22 PM  
Link to this Post
teachx
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
Originally Posted by disney332 View Post

Disney332
Everything is indicating that the Festival Centre which was in the old Wonders of Life Pavilion is moving to World Showcase adjacent to the Canada pavilion. This is to do with the massive reconstruction about to start at Epcot, with the Wonders of Life being converted into the new Play Pavilion

2023 Pop Century/Rosen LBV 2019 BC/Red Lion Hotel Kissimmee 2017 POR/Floridian Hotel & Suites 2016 Red Lion Hotel Kissimmee 2014(2) Rosen Inn @ Pointe 2014 Rosen Inn International 2009 Rosen Plaza 2006 Travelodge I Drive 2004 Howard Johnsons I Drive
teachx is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Aug 19, 06:26 PM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

Originally Posted by THE WIZARD View Post
If I remember 332 I will check it out for you. PM me as a reminder if you think of it.
Will do... i am counting your countdown with you !

And thank you... ,as always

Disney332