Notices
General Trip Planning Other Holiday Planning.

Old 20 Aug 19, 07:04 AM  
Link to this Post
pink glitter
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by tracy99 View Post
For me though,if you were down the bottom near the front,I wouldn’t think the view of the sides would be as good.
I know all shows are different,but the one we went to,they had a lot of effects on the walls of the side of the theatre & I think being higher up,further back,would give you a much better wow factor.

Have you been on trip advisor,that’s where we got our code from when we went.if I remember rightly,there were about 3 posted that year,for various sites.
Tracy x
Thanks Tracy, I’ll have a look on trip advisor for a code. We’re looking at the first mezzanine if I can get the tickets I want. I’ve tried on every device in my house to book tickets and have downloaded the apps but it keeps refusing my cards 😡. I’m going to ring my bank today to see if they are blocking it and then I’m going to ring Radio City Hall to book them directly! I’m having to be very careful because this trip is a complete surprise for my children so I have to do it when they are not here!
pink glitter is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 19, 02:57 PM  
Link to this Post
pink glitter
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by Floridag1rl View Post
I have just booked two tickets for myself and DD on 4/1/2020, we wanted to pick our seats and we have the 3rd mezzanine front row seat A312 and A313 for the 5pm show. The tickets were expensive but when we last went we were right at the back of the theatre and everyone was a dot, so this time we wanted a good view not being at an angle to the the stage. I booked through the Radio City website and the tickets were emailed to us. The show is spectacular, we are looking forward to going again.
Hi Donna,

Sorry to bother you, I’ve just tried to call Radio City Hall and it says I need a code to book the tickets 😭😭😭 did you use a code please? I’ve downloaded the app but that doesn’t work either. Losing the will to live now 😭
pink glitter is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 19, 11:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridag1rl
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by pink glitter View Post
Hi Donna,

Sorry to bother you, I’ve just tried to call Radio City Hall and it says I need a code to book the tickets 😭😭😭 did you use a code please? I’ve downloaded the app but that doesn’t work either. Losing the will to live now 😭
No I didn’t need any code. I used a credit card for payment and took out the insurance offered just in case. I will look at my tickets tomorrow for you and post the exact website I used.
Old 21 Aug 19, 07:10 AM  
Link to this Post
pink glitter
Getting Excited

No I didn’t need any code. I used a credit card for payment and took out the insurance offered just in case. I will look at my tickets tomorrow for you and post the exact website I used.
Thanks Donna, I’m wondering if it’s because I need a Chase credit card? (Clutching at straws here!).
It says on the booking page ‘Exclusive pre sale access to Chase credit card holders’. I’m trying to book for 30th December so maybe a premium time. This is what I can see.
Old 21 Aug 19, 07:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Bee happy
VIP Dibber

Bee happy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

I've been thinking of booking a show for us to watch as family when we visit Nov/Dec, would love to see this. I'm sure dd8 will enjoy but dont think dh or ds age 17 and 13 would ? Any other suggestions? We've seen Lion King and my son watched school of rock at Broadway last year. Thanks
Old 21 Aug 19, 08:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Loopylooloo
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Bee happy View Post
I've been thinking of booking a show for us to watch as family when we visit Nov/Dec, would love to see this. I'm sure dd8 will enjoy but dont think dh or ds age 17 and 13 would ? Any other suggestions? We've seen Lion King and my son watched school of rock at Broadway last year. Thanks
This show is fantastic for all ages, you can see other musicals anywhere anytime but not this one, its special. Dont want to give spoliers but it has some really special moments!

Our trip reports -
1st trip to Florida - April 2014 - 'Are we nearly Bankrupt yet?!'
The Kuna Mahuna Croatia Holiday 2016
Bankrupt again Florida 2017
New York & RCL Anthem of Seas 2018
https://dibb.in/13476718
And now it’s time for Wine Wine Wine! Rome + Celebrity Cruise May 2022
https://dibb.in/15427816
Loopylooloo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 19, 08:03 PM  
Link to this Post
pink glitter
Getting Excited

Thank you for your help everyone, I have finally managed to book tickets through ticket master. I can’t wait now 😁
Old 21 Aug 19, 09:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridag1rl
Apprentice Imagineer

okay I didn't book through radio city direct, I thought I did, i booked through ticketmaster.com I registered with them ticketmaster. I went threough and picked my seats from the seat plan but them I went to tiicketmaster.com on my phone and then loged into my account the tickets were in the basket and then I went through and paid with my credit card. the tickets were then emailed to me. I tried so many websites though before I got the tickets, it took me two weeks to do it. My tickets are for the 1STMZ3 row A 311 and 312.
Old 21 Aug 19, 09:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridag1rl
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bee happy View Post
this show is fantastic and you cannot take your eyes off the stage from start to finish, our son was 15yrs and DH went they both loved it, it is one of the best shows you will ever see. The hour and a half goes so quick and you don't want the show to end. This show only goes to New York once a year so not many people get to see it.
Old 21 Aug 19, 09:34 PM  
Link to this Post
pink glitter
Getting Excited

okay I didn't book through radio city direct, I thought I did, i booked through ticketmaster.com I registered with them ticketmaster. I went threough and picked my seats from the seat plan but them I went to tiicketmaster.com on my phone and then loged into my account the tickets were in the basket and then I went through and paid with my credit card. the tickets were then emailed to me. I tried so many websites though before I got the tickets, it took me two weeks to do it. My tickets are for the 1STMZ3 row A 311 and 312.
Wow, they are fab seats, mine are 1STMZ6 row G seats 601 to 604. That had to be the most confusing thing I’ve ever booked!

I hope you have a fabulous time and thank you for your help xxx