Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 21 Aug 19, 12:30 PM  
Link to this Post
BuddyTheElf
Getting to know the DIBB

Yes we can do this, sounds an excellent idea thank you
Old 22 Aug 19, 01:03 PM  
Link to this Post
cameroon95
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Originally Posted by Miss_Shell View Post
We did both in 2014
Hi there,
What did you think of them both?
cameroon95 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Aug 19, 01:14 PM  
Link to this Post
twogoto
Imagineer

Originally Posted by pegasus928 View Post
We're doing all four HHN locations this year.
Starting in Singapore we then move onto Osaka, Japan. After that it's Hollywood before finishing with Orlando.
They all look totally different, and each park has unique aspects to it that are exciting - for example Japan HHN is included with the price of your park entrance and they start to open up the Houses at 10am. Loads to look forward to, and it will be cool to experience the differences after 10 years of Orlando HHN.
Wow this sounds like my dream trip! Like someone else has said, I'd love to read a trip report on this!
Sept 21 TwoGoTo Aiya Napa - Amarande Hotel
Nov 21 TwoGoTo New York - The James New York Nomad
Mar 22 TwoGoTo Orlando - Cabana Bay
Sept 22 TwoGoTo Orlando - Sapphire Falls
Nov 22 TwoGoTo Rome - 9Hotel Cesari
July 23 TwoGoTo Kos - Mitsis Summer Palace
Sept 23 TwoGoTo Orlando - Sapphire Falls
twogoto is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Aug 19, 01:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Miss_Shell
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by cameroon95 View Post
Hi there,
What did you think of them both?
Loved them both. Shared a few IPs with each other but different experiences. I actually kind of preferred Hollywood, it's a smaller park so some of the event is on the actual backlot so getting to walk around was incredible, plus it was a very spooky setting for the scare zones. Imagine walking around Hill Valley but theres zombies everywhere. Im doing it again next year x
Orlando & Bahamas 1992 - Orlando 1998 - Orlando 1999 - Orlando 2000 - Polynesian Resort - Orlando 2000 - Orlando 2001 - Orlando 2003 - Kissimmee Villa - Orlando 2005 - Christmas - Orlando 2010 - Orlando 2011 - Port Orleans Riverside - Orlando 2012 - Disney Coronado Springs - HHN - Orlando & Hollywood 2014 - Orlando 2016- Disney's Coronado Springs and Universal's Cabana Bay Honeymoon 2017 - Disney's Port Orleans Riverside
Miss_Shell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Aug 19, 03:28 PM  
Link to this Post
dismamx2
VIP Dibber

Glad to have found this thread with some great info. I knew about stay n' scream which we plan to do but I thought it was just a queue system inside of the park rather than outside. Delighted to learn that we can get food and relax while waiting.

We have the BOGOF tix that we plan on using 30th & 31st Oct. No EP or RIP but we only plan on doing 2 or 3 houses each eve, if we can even manage that! We got so scared at the old House of Horrors and Walking Dead in US Hollywood We are looking forward to seeing the park transformed and enjoying the atmosphere.
dismamx2 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Aug 19, 03:54 PM  
Link to this Post
gogs
Proud to wear my Ears

That sounds like a good plan,
Once the houses get too busy, you can go round the rides & scare zones!
The scare zones are better after dark anyway
gogs is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Aug 19, 08:09 PM  
Link to this Post
JediMuM
Imagineer

Hi guys .. I'm just hopping in to say I'm sooooo mega Jelious!
This is the first year we are missing in about 14 years (even did both coasts last year) ..
I was in LA earlier in the month when they announced house of 1000 corpses and I nearly blew .. ive only waited for it forever 😭

So anyone going enjoy yourselves and please let us know what you think of the houses ... especially house of 1000 corpses 😭😭😭 ... x
Old 26 Aug 19, 10:34 AM  
Link to this Post
pegasus928
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by dismamx2 View Post
Glad to have found this thread with some great info. I knew about stay n' scream which we plan to do but I thought it was just a queue system inside of the park rather than outside. Delighted to learn that we can get food and relax while waiting.

We have the BOGOF tix that we plan on using 30th & 31st Oct. No EP or RIP but we only plan on doing 2 or 3 houses each eve, if we can even manage that! We got so scared at the old House of Horrors and Walking Dead in US Hollywood We are looking forward to seeing the park transformed and enjoying the atmosphere.
Stay 'n' Scream is inside the park. If you are not in by around 4.30pm they will not allow you acces, and you will have to queue with everyone else outside - and from experience some guests that don't have a day park ticket will start to queue at the gate for HHN at 3pm.
We also went on the 31st October last year and can honestly say it was the quietest we saw it in 3 weeks. We did Stay 'n' Scream and got through all 10 houses before 9pm - every other night we were lucky to get 4 done, and most nights it was 3. After 9pm it started to get really busy - our thoughts were that all the locals had finished their private celebrations, got the kids to bed and popped to US for the last few hours.
pegasus928 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Aug 19, 11:48 AM  
Link to this Post
dismamx2
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by pegasus928 View Post
Stay 'n' Scream is inside the park. If you are not in by around 4.30pm they will not allow you acces, and you will have to queue with everyone else outside - and from experience some guests that don't have a day park ticket will start to queue at the gate for HHN at 3pm.
We also went on the 31st October last year and can honestly say it was the quietest we saw it in 3 weeks. We did Stay 'n' Scream and got through all 10 houses before 9pm - every other night we were lucky to get 4 done, and most nights it was 3. After 9pm it started to get really busy - our thoughts were that all the locals had finished their private celebrations, got the kids to bed and popped to US for the last few hours.
Thanks for this, it all sounds good. Glad to hear the 31st might start off quiet. We will have a chilled morning on our HHN days and head to US about 3/3:30pm.
dismamx2 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Aug 19, 05:08 PM  
Link to this Post
JediMuM
Imagineer

So guys I'm still In a depressed state as missing house of 1000 corpses but I'm planning next year lol ...

So slightly off topic but do you think 10th September might be opening weekend then ? .. I'm on my prayer Matt as that's the last eat we can go ☺️

Oh and does anyone know if the universal monsters house this year is using the slash score from last years hollywood house ? .. if so it was fab