Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 1 Jun 19, 09:02 PM  
Link to this Post
jothp
Apprentice Imagineer

Wow! Trying to get into a park that you don't even have tickets for just tops it all really. I find it quite hard to believe that you could spend all that money on tickets and not even make sure you knew what they were for. I imagine they were just hoping that somebody would take pity on them. Queue jumping really annoys me too. It's not as if FP costs money - anybody can get them. Ok it is difficult to get FOP if you are staying offsite but if you are persistent it can be done.

Still, you didn't let all those things affect your day and it looks like you had another fabulous time.
jothp is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 19, 06:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Jakey Neverland
Imagineer

Nothing queer as folk! I wonder if it had worked for them in the past on another park. Either way must take some balls to try something like that, I certainly wouldn't even consider it.

Every time you ride Pandora it makes me want to go on it even more.
Old 5 Jun 19, 11:06 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Originally Posted by jothp View Post
Wow! Trying to get into a park that you don't even have tickets for just tops it all really. I find it quite hard to believe that you could spend all that money on tickets and not even make sure you knew what they were for. I imagine they were just hoping that somebody would take pity on them. Queue jumping really annoys me too. It's not as if FP costs money - anybody can get them. Ok it is difficult to get FOP if you are staying offsite but if you are persistent it can be done.

Still, you didn't let all those things affect your day and it looks like you had another fabulous time.
We try not to let much bother us, but jumping the queue really annoys me
As for the ticket incident- I think you are right, maybe they were hoping someone would simply wave them on in and tell them not to worry, have a nice day. Was not happening today

Thanks for reading along all the way so far

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jun 19, 11:07 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Jakey Neverland View Post
Nothing queer as folk! I wonder if it had worked for them in the past on another park. Either way must take some balls to try something like that, I certainly wouldn't even consider it.

Every time you ride Pandora it makes me want to go on it even more.
I just love Pandora and Flight of Passage is simply incredible

You are spot on with your view that it had possibly worked for them before - not today though

Thanks for reading all the way through so far

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jun 19, 11:13 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by mouselover22 View Post
It always makes me sad to hear of rude people in Disney! I think if I heard a CM being abused I would have to say something, much to my husband’s embarrassment Like yo say Karma has a habit of biting you on the bottom!

I’m definitely going to ask for upper deck on FoP this year Hot Dibb tip

Some lovely photo’s of you today
rude people do not belong in any theme park

Upper deck is well worth asking for

Glad you liked the photos too

Old 8 Jul 19, 08:26 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

How many times do you think you have watched Finding Nemo now? I feel like my eldest would have a running tally and a mission to make sure she beat her own imagined record...well she does this on Popeye’s barges!
You really are encountering some characters this trip, nice to see the CMs dealing with it but how rude
OB1LukeLucas is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Aug 19, 12:53 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
How many times do you think you have watched Finding Nemo now? I feel like my eldest would have a running tally and a mission to make sure she beat her own imagined record...well she does this on Popeye’s barges!
You really are encountering some characters this trip, nice to see the CMs dealing with it but how rude
That is such a great question

We never keep count

Possibly should have , but if anyone reads this and just watches it once as a result, that would be good