Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 4 Jul 19, 10:47 AM  
Link to this Post
disneyfangirl01
Getting Excited

Sorry to hear about the Sciatica, you coped to well though I started getting episode of it last year its actually horrendous!

I am literally still in love with Noah with his little Minnie mouse and how happy his he was pin trading! He seems to make so much progress every time you write about him - you must be so proud of him!

Can I ask is Caitlin wearing ear defenders this day or headphones?

Hope you get some better luck for the rest of the holiday!
disneyfangirl01 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 19, 12:18 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by disneyfangirl01 View Post
Sorry to hear about the Sciatica, you coped to well though I started getting episode of it last year its actually horrendous!

I am literally still in love with Noah with his little Minnie mouse and how happy his he was pin trading! He seems to make so much progress every time you write about him - you must be so proud of him!

Can I ask is Caitlin wearing ear defenders this day or headphones?

Hope you get some better luck for the rest of the holiday!
I really wouldn't wish it on anyone

He really is adorable. We are super proud of him. When he got his diagnosis my first thought was I want him to live a normal life, I probably do protect more than he needs but he is my baby!

Yes she was wearing the ones that didn't fit Noah. Caitlin struggles with loud noises but isn't autistic so she asked to wear the ear defenders this day as we were going to Fantasmic tonight (she really struggles with firework sounds) They actually really helped her and we barely knew she was there all day ... instead of winding the boys up

Thanks for reading xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 19, 10:52 PM  
Link to this Post
mouselover22
Imagineer

Great blog Kelly. Sounds like emotions were running high today b in back in the Disney bubble. I admire your stamina and determination to carry on today, even though you were in pain. The kids also did so well in the heat. Lots of planned air con stops seemed to do the trick

Noah looks chuffed to bits doing his pin trading 💙

A Christmas decoration and Pandora charm are law when visiting Magic Kingdom

Old 7 Jul 19, 08:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

I can't believe how much you fitted in today, especially after your back pain started. You did so well to carry on with your plans. It looks like everyone really enjoyed their Disney day. Great purchases with your Christmas bauble and lovely Pandora charm.

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jul 19, 12:28 PM  
Link to this Post
disneyfangirl01
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
I really wouldn't wish it on anyone

He really is adorable. We are super proud of him. When he got his diagnosis my first thought was I want him to live a normal life, I probably do protect more than he needs but he is my baby!

Yes she was wearing the ones that didn't fit Noah. Caitlin struggles with loud noises but isn't autistic so she asked to wear the ear defenders this day as we were going to Fantasmic tonight (she really struggles with firework sounds) They actually really helped her and we barely knew she was there all day ... instead of winding the boys up

Thanks for reading xx

That's really great they helped her and she was willing to wear them! I thought there was not too much drama from the DL this day!

Look forward to reading the rest!
disneyfangirl01 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 19, 11:32 AM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mouselover22 View Post
Great blog Kelly. Sounds like emotions were running high today b in back in the Disney bubble. I admire your stamina and determination to carry on today, even though you were in pain. The kids also did so well in the heat. Lots of planned air con stops seemed to do the trick

Noah looks chuffed to bits doing his pin trading 💙

A Christmas decoration and Pandora charm are law when visiting Magic Kingdom

Emotions were definitely involved, I just can't explain how I feel about Disney, it just does something to me

The kids did amazingly this whole holiday, we were so proud of them especially in the heat.

See I knew there was a law somewhere, I'll have to show this to Mr Grump thanks for reading X

Originally Posted by Fuellady View Post
I can't believe how much you fitted in today, especially after your back pain started. You did so well to carry on with your plans. It looks like everyone really enjoyed their Disney day. Great purchases with your Christmas bauble and lovely Pandora charm.
Thanks Lynda, it was definitely one of the favourite days of the holiday, there's just something so magical about Disney, just wish we'd had more time X

Originally Posted by disneyfangirl01 View Post
That's really great they helped her and she was willing to wear them! I thought there was not too much drama from the DL this day!

Look forward to reading the rest!

There definitely wasn't as much drama this time haha. I think next time we're definitely going to invest in a pair for her xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 19, 01:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Kezza632
Earning More Ears

Mobile

Love the pandora charm ! Where “officially” sells the Mickey & Minnie pants ice cream 😃
Kezza632 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 19, 10:48 AM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Kezza632 View Post
Love the pandora charm ! Where “officially” sells the Mickey & Minnie pants ice cream 😃
I don't think you can buy just the pants but the ice cream is sold at the plaza ice cream parlour Thanks for reading X
Old 10 Sep 19, 10:59 AM  
Link to this Post
tink111
Apprentice Imagineer

tink111's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Looks like a busy but fantastic day! Sorry you were in so much pain
All the photos are great too!
tink111 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 19, 08:32 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by tink111 View Post
Looks like a busy but fantastic day! Sorry you were in so much pain
All the photos are great too!
Thinking back I don't remember the pain much now, it's just all the happy memories <3 Thank you xx