Notices
Intro's and Welcomes Introduce yourself and be welcomed into our community.

Old 16 Jul 19, 10:01 PM  
Link to this Post
StephensJournal
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Arrow UK Boy Working for Walt Disney World for a Year!

Hello All!

Im Stephen, and I am from Belfast, Northern Ireland. I have been lucky enough to fly out this month to work for Disney in Orlando! I am currently taking part in the Cultural Representative Program at the Rose & Crown Pub/Dining Room in the UK Pavilion at EPCOT! I am doing this program from July 2019 until July 2020... so come say hello!

To go along with this, I thought it would be a good idea to vlog my entire year away. I want to be able to document my year to always look back on, and as well as that, family and friends at home can see what I get up to. I plan to vlog my days off, my housing experiences with disney, the work side of things (as much as i can), the good days, the bad days, and everything in between.

I am sooo excited for this upcoming year, and it would be incredible to see some of you if you ever visit EPCOT!

Edited at 10:03 PM.
StephensJournal is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 19, 10:06 PM  
Link to this Post
GezzasGem
Imagineer

Mobile

Hi Stephen,
Congratulations! We are out there next month so will say hi if I see you! 🤗
GezzasGem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 19, 10:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Princ3ss D
VIP Dibber

How exciting and such an amazing opportunity. Unfortunately, we won't be visiting during your time there but i'm sure plenty of dibbers will come and say hello! I always remember my son's face when he ordered bangers and mash at the Rose & Crown and was sooo disappointed to see how small it was! So if you ever come across a young lad ordering the kids version of bangers and mash, throw on an extra sausage for them! He still talks about it today! Have a great time.
Princ3ss D is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 19, 10:21 PM  
Link to this Post
StephensJournal
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Thanks so much everyone. It'll definitely be a very fun year! It's so hot at the moment, so just trying to adjust. I moved into my Disney Housing Apartment yesterday so a lot to get used to! And I always thought myself the Bangers n' Mash was a little smaller than the other dishes! But also so yummy!
StephensJournal is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 19, 10:50 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Hi Stephen! Sounds amazing! I’m from Belfast so will be looking out for you when we go next June! Can’t wait to follow your journey! Good luck!☘️

✨Disneyland Paris - 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17 x3, 18, 19x2, 22, 24.
✨Disneyworld Florida - 08, 14, 15, 17, 25.
✨Disneyland Tokyo & Disney Sea - 2016.
✨Disneyland California - 2018, 2023
✨Disney Magic 🚢 - 2021
⭐️NYC - 2016, 2017, 2019.
⭐️Las Vegas, Grand Canyon -2018
⭐️San Francisco, Las Vegas & Antelope Canyon -19 ⭐️Washington DC - 22⭐️LA/Anaheim-23 ⭐️Seattle -24
LOU LOU DISNEY is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 19, 10:52 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

Congratulations Stephen! It is an achievement to even be accepted.

Have an amazing year, you're going to have the most wonderful time.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 19, 12:59 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
What a wonderful year that lies ahead of you - my eldest son has a bit/ sorry huge desire to do this. We are in Epcot real soon - 6 days!
Will hopefully see you and just make you aware of what a lovely place The Dibb is!
Welcome to the boards and look forward to hearing more about your year.

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.

Edited at 01:14 AM.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 19, 06:55 AM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

WOW what a wonderful experience to have, enjoy it allwe won’t be able to say Hello as not doing Epcot this time
I’m sure you’ll get lots of Dibbers saying Hi to you though
ClaireNJ is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 19, 08:11 AM  
Link to this Post
Jedi Princess
Imagineer

Mobile

Hi Stephen, have a great year
Old 17 Jul 19, 08:13 AM  
Link to this Post
disneypars
Imagineer

Mobile

Hi Stephen have a great time be looking out for you in September.