Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 10 Aug 19, 02:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Libandarchie
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Mobile location of Target and Walmart

Here now, leaving Universal today and going to villa in Reunion, Kissimmee. Want to do both of these on the way, which ones do I go to?
Libandarchie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 19, 02:48 PM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Mobile

I’d go to Walmart on Turkey Lake Road.

There is a Target at Davenport. Or on the 192 at rolling oaks but neither are really en route for you.
BevS97 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 19, 02:56 PM  
Link to this Post
angelbabe
Imagineer

I would suggest coming up I4 to the 192, go west up to Rolling Oaks Blvd to the Target, then come back east on the 192 to Old Lake Wilson Road where there is a new Walmart then take Old Lake Wilson Road straight to up to Reunion.
angelbabe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 19, 03:28 PM  
Link to this Post
welshwiz
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 16
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by angelbabe View Post
I would suggest coming up I4 to the 192, go west up to Rolling Oaks Blvd to the Target, then come back east on the 192 to Old Lake Wilson Road where there is a new Walmart then take Old Lake Wilson Road straight to up to Reunion.
I would also suggest these two stores. The newer Walmart at the end of old Lake Wilson Road is the closest to Reunion so if you are getting groceries then go there second or if you're just going for snacks and decide to go there first then from Target at Rolling Oaks you could maybe use the 429.

Depending on which part of Reunion Resort you're staying in you'll have some other route options to Target including using the 429 which tends to be much quieter than other routes.

Or if you drop off your luggage first (which is advisable) then Walmart is just up Old Lake Wilson Road and maybe go to Target later when you go out for dinner as it's located at Rolling Oaks Common where there's lots of restaurants or maybe go to the Target in Posner Park after the IMAX cinema.
welshwiz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 19, 06:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Bobbins
Imagineer

Bobbins's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by angelbabe View Post
...then come back east on the 192 to Old Lake Wilson Road where there is a new Walmart then take Old Lake Wilson Road straight to up to Reunion.
We’re in Windsor Hills at the moment so that Walmart is very close to us I’d read it was a bit bonkers there and the reports really weren’t exaggerating! Popped in last night on our way home and it was hard to park, there were few trolleys and the self-service check-out queue was almost to the back of the shop!

Mostly we’ve been going to Publix - in our case the one on 192 near Celebration. An absolute oasis compared to Walmart.
Bobbins is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 19, 06:45 PM  
Link to this Post
angelbabe
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bobbins View Post
We’re in Windsor Hills at the moment so that Walmart is very close to us I’d read it was a bit bonkers there and the reports really weren’t exaggerating! Popped in last night on our way home and it was hard to park, there were few trolleys and the self-service check-out queue was almost to the back of the shop!

Mostly we’ve been going to Publix - in our case the one on 192 near Celebration. An absolute oasis compared to Walmart.
The one at Cagan has been really busy too, it's crazy, isn't it? Publix really is a lot more pleasant. I popped into the one opposite our community last night and got several BOGO's plus my DH's favourite, jerk pork stir fry.

Enjoy your holiday
angelbabe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 19, 08:21 PM  
Link to this Post
lovestoplan
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Bobbins View Post

I looked to see if I wrote that! Just back from Windsor Hills and I've never seen a shop like it...crackers! We just wanted some food bits so went right to public not left to the crazy!
lovestoplan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 19, 11:30 PM  
Link to this Post
DonnaD
Imagineer

Mobile

I was in the Walmart at Old Lake Wilson at about 5 today for a rare visit. It was much quieter than usual.
Old 17 Aug 19, 01:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Lemmonie
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I was there earlier too about 4.30pmq and I didn’t like it. There was a lot of missing stock
Lemmonie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List