Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 23 Jan 10, 10:58 PM  
Link to this Post

Third Time's A Charm - Day Four - Disney's Hollywood Studios

I had another restless night and woke up at 4am, I think that I was too tired the night before to sleep properly, evidently the journey had caught up with me! After the mother finally woke up, showered and watched the weather channel for a bit and gotten dressed, we just made the DHS bus for EMH – with a run!

We arrived at DHS at 7.30 and were 3rd and 4th in line to get in, but the two people in front of us let a family of 6 in front of them because the turnstile to the right of us wasn’t working. We went right to the front of the rope on the right pavement and in turn were 3rd and 4th onto Tower of Terror and in the front row – I will NEVER go on the front row of that ever again!

Next we went onto the Rock n Roller Coaster (which I keep calling Rip Ride Rockit… the names are too similar!) the ride as usual was amazing! We went the over to Pixar Place to ride Toy Story Midway Mania; mum beat me again, but I had better accuracy than her, so I am running with it!

We rode the Great Movie Ride for the first time, which was OK, but if they incorporate the area into Pixar Place as I have heard rumours… lets just say that I wouldn’t miss it!

Having done everything which we wanted to do, we caught the bus to Downtown Disney to get some lunch and do some shopping, we went to T-Rex for lunch – we decided on seeing the size of the portions we would only get one course as the portions were huge – and I eat a lot – and we struggled! After lunch I was feeling very tired after the dodgy night’s sleep so I went back to AKL whilst mum shopped.

Mousekeeping hadn’t been yet, so I dozed for a few minutes at a time until mum came back and mousekeeping arrived. We went to the Savannah overlook but the seats were soaking wet as it hadn’t stopped raining since we got off of the Tower of Terror at about ten past eight that morning.

We came back into the room and both fell asleep for an hour or so, then I went down to do some washing and chatted to a guy from Virginia whilst the washing did.

We had dinner at The Mara; we both had a double bacon cheese burgers for the both of us, I had carrot cake and mum had zebra domes. Following eating dinner, we tidied the room, put away the washing and watched storm stories.

High: Rock n Roller Coaster – waaahoooooo!
Low: The rain!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 10, 07:20 PM  
Link to this Post
scotsprincess
Imagineer

scotsprincess's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
hi

another great day
Old 24 Jan 10, 08:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Rugg#1
Getting Excited

Another great day
Rugg#1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Oct 10, 06:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Ilovesnowwhite
Imagineer

You are like me i am fine the first couple of days then the jetlag hits another fab day we do need more pics of you and mum
xx
Old 16 Oct 10, 07:00 PM  
Link to this Post
macdonald88
Imagineer

Its always a bonus when you get everything done first thing then you can just relax.
macdonald88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Oct 10, 08:03 AM  
Link to this Post
MEZZA
Imagineer

MEZZA's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 3
Shame about the rain, love DHS

MEZZA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Oct 10, 12:36 PM  
Link to this Post
summersun
Imagineer

summersun's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
great day shame about the rain
http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/show...=gonna+get+wed
our dreams can come true pre trip report nov 14 cbbr nov 14
summersun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List