Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 17 Nov 19, 08:35 PM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

I’m not sure about train but you could also make a saving with transfer as I just added on the Expedia transfer & you could arrange it yourself or Uber
Good luck
ClaireNJ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 19, 08:09 PM  
Link to this Post
SgtElias
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Mobile

Originally Posted by SgtElias View Post
£3048 is a good price for 2 weeks 24/6 - 08/7 direct flight, hotel on i drive B&B, transfers, luggage ?
Hi again, I posted this yesterday and it seemed to be a bit pricey to what others have paid, however DD went back into tui today and Newcastle airport was discussed which is the closest major one to carlisle, about 50 minutes, so we now have a price of £2803 for two weeks B&B in the rosen inn pointe, luggage, transfers, direct flight, on a Dreamliner, not been on one of those, and with flying from Newcastle no overnight hotel or parking as I will be able to get dropped off. I appreciate this could probably achieved at a better price from a London airport but it will be just so much easier for us all round, should make the booking tomorrow, happy days !
SgtElias is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Nov 19, 09:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Rachv38
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

If you're happy with the price then go for it. I don't think it's too bad a price. We booked for Aug 2021 for 14 nights at endless summer 2 bed suite. We flying from Doncaster which is about 40 mins away. People said we paid a lot but we were happy with price. It's since gone up by £400. The dreamliner is fab we flew on it in the summer. Have a fab holiday and enjoy your planning.
Rachv38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Nov 19, 10:52 PM  
Link to this Post
SgtElias
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Mobile

Thanks Rach, yes we are happy with it, I love the help I got from the Dibb, but I reckon if I had mentioned I had got the trip for £20, someone would have come along and said was too expensive and they had the same trip with PE chucked in for £7.50 !
SgtElias is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 19, 08:47 PM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

Great price well done for getting it booked
ClaireNJ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List