Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 12 Oct 19, 04:36 AM  
Link to this Post
klr15
Imagineer

klr15's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 7
Originally Posted by Stitch73 View Post
We were looking at just 7 nights, I know it's a long way but we were planning on doing the Northern Lights but price wise DLC is cheaper!

Only probably looking at doing the parks for 3 or 5 days but not full days as I can't cope on my feet for that length of time.

I've been looking and Hilton Anahiem looks good, reviews, price etc and that gives us the extra hours.

Is it possible to book direct with Disney for hotel, flights and tickets like WDW or not?
Funny you should mention the northern lights, we have just seen those in Iceland! Was quite a decent priced trip when everything was added up.

Edited at 04:50 AM.
klr15 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Oct 19, 06:49 AM  
Link to this Post
Sew109
Imagineer

We stayed here last year loved it 15 ish minute walk to Disney clementinehotel/
Sew109 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Oct 19, 10:56 AM  
Link to this Post
400ixl
Imagineer

Mobile

We stated in the Radisson Country Inn which is 15 minutes walk and near the Mall for restaraunts like the Cheesecake Factory. It's a modern and fresh hotel with a decent pool.

We got to watch the fireworks from our room the first night we arrived.
400ixl is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Oct 19, 11:52 AM  
Link to this Post
discoclare
Excited about Disney

I haven't stayed in Anaheim so can't comment on hotels, however I think 3 days is enough to do both parks. I would also do Universal as they still have the backlot studio tour attraction which is great fun.
discoclare is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Oct 19, 06:31 AM  
Link to this Post
mikeclark007
Serious Dibber

mikeclark007's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I got a decent(ish) price for a 5 night stay at The Grand Legacy for October next year. Its $140 per night. Doesn’t look much but like others have said it’s right across from the main entrance to where the 2 parks meet and constantly gets decent reviews on TripAdvisor. Just have to wait for flights now...

I’m Yorkshire based as well and the collapse of Thomas Cook has seen options limited from Manchester at the moment. We are going one way and coming home via Orlando but I’ve seen flights with Norwegian airways from Gatwick for £700 for the 3 of us (2Ad / 1Ch plus bags)

Edited at 06:33 AM.
mikeclark007 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Oct 19, 03:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Stitch73
VIP Dibber

We've gone and booked through Disney for the Fairfield Inn. Problem is I can't find my booking to pay anymore than the deposit, anyone else booked direct with Disney.

Got some really good flights from LBA to LAX via DUB

Edited at 03:16 PM.
Stitch73 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List