Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 16 Nov 19, 09:32 PM  
Link to this Post
AliceCooper9
Apprentice Imagineer

Capt Cooks for Tonga, Roaring Fork + Sassagoula are the best QS restaurants we have tried.

Tonga toast was worth travelling for to try at least once.
I am not sure I would go out my way for QS restaurants though.

Edited at 09:41 PM.
AliceCooper9 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 19, 09:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Teach0778
Imagineer

Teach0778's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Mobile

We stayed at Wilderness Lodge in July and loved Geyser Grill especially the bison burger!
Old 17 Nov 19, 08:16 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by sha9 View Post
I agree, it’s not worth going out of your way for a resort QS restaurant. I would only go if I wanted to see the resort.
I also agree it is not worth going to any resort just to try the quick service restaurant. The only times I have done it were when I did not have park tickets and was resort hopping for a general look around.

Originally Posted by Teach0778 View Post
We stayed at Wilderness Lodge in July and loved Geyser Grill especially the bison burger!
I stayed there in September, thirty minute queue for a table at Geysers Point, I sat at the bar and my repeated attempts to get service went ignored. I left, complained and had a complimentary bison burger brought to the room, it was delicious.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Nov 19, 05:35 PM  
Link to this Post
cuttycrew
Earning More Ears

We are staying at POFQ in May having stayed at Riverside last year, best breakfast QSDP we had was at Wolfgang Puck Express at Disney Springs , so many really good options at the Springs to eat using plan for value and quality. Blaze Pizza, De Lux Burger, Earl of Sandwich
2019 Sapphire Falls
2020 FrenchQuarter/Nov Disney All Star Res
cuttycrew is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Nov 19, 08:50 PM  
Link to this Post
hjanea46
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Take the bus or boat to Disney springs. Those places in the last post plus polite pig looks good-we're going to try that next year.

Helen.
hjanea46 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 19, 09:57 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Take the Skyliner over to Caribbean Beach and try Spyglass Grill (it's in the Trinidad section opposite the Skyliner station), both breakfast and lunch/dinner are good options
Old 23 Nov 19, 08:33 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by hjanea46 View Post
Take the bus or boat to Disney springs. Those places in the last post plus polite pig looks good-we're going to try that next year.
I wanted to try it too, but it was rammed, no seats and a massive queue and it wasn’t even noon. Another example of why I hate QS at Disney (in parks and DS, I like it in resorts).

Originally Posted by klairbear View Post
Take the Skyliner over to Caribbean Beach and try Spyglass Grill (it's in the Trinidad section opposite the Skyliner station), both breakfast and lunch/dinner are good options
I stayed at CBR in Trinidad for a few days in September. I had a few very pleasant meals at Spyglass Grill, all positive in my dining report. However I would not say it was worth a specific trip over to eat there. Skyliner wasn’t running when I was there but I do not recall being particularly close to the station. According to the map it is opposite as in being on the opposite side of a lake.