Tetrarch
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 23
Originally Posted by steruth View Post
Hi

Sorry jumped from beginning to end,

How do I check all is ok with a villa Ihave booked in Glenbrook clermont.
Is it still this link, if so where do I go ?

Thanks so much
x
osceolaclerk/Home#loaded
Glenbrook is in Lake County, not Osceola, so you need the equivalent website which will be posted elsewhere on this thread.

Debra
Old 27 Apr 17, 09:18 AM  
Link to this Post
steruth
VIP Dibber

Thank you found the website and it shows as 2016 no taxes due so looks all good and previous years paid :-)

xx
steruth is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 17, 07:16 PM  
Link to this Post
jenna288
Apprentice Imagineer

i've narrowed down my villa search to 2; one in Windsor Hills and the other Terra Verde. I'm using polk to search the owners names but im not getting anything. Any ideas? thanks
jenna288 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 17, 07:48 PM  
Link to this Post
steve@mac155.f
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Windsor Hills and Terra Verde are in Osceola County not Polk

Steve
steve@mac155.f is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 17, 07:54 PM  
Link to this Post
jenna288
Apprentice Imagineer

thank you! thought I must have been going wrong somewhere x
jenna288 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Nov 17, 09:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Smithrr
Earning More Ears

Mobile

Hello
Does anyone know what register watersong is on?
Also do all villas need to have a registration number like the ones displayed on some dibbs villa adverts. I'm struggling to work out what to ask the owner for reassurance without offending xx
Smithrr is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jan 18, 06:35 PM  
Link to this Post
KDH1987
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

KDH1987's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Thank you for putting this up as I never thought of this advice to give people as we are fairly new to this so it will make a huge difference when people are worried they can check that all is legit and that should help put peoples mind at ease . Well done for helping the poor lady. And us newbies .
KDH1987 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 18, 11:24 PM  
Link to this Post

hi I was wondering if somebody could give me some help with booking a villa, I have seen one advertised on The Dibb, it has the owners name but they have a collective licence under their management company, can I still carry out these checks? I haven't yet booked. The villa is is Davenport.
thanks
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 18, 11:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Tetrarch
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 23
Originally Posted by amcc View Post
hi I was wondering if somebody could give me some help with booking a villa, I have seen one advertised on The Dibb, it has the owners name but they have a collective licence under their management company, can I still carry out these checks? I haven't yet booked. The villa is is Davenport.
thanks
The license confirms that the villa is registered for short term rentals and meets all the criteria set for such properties. Some are licensed as part of a collective license covering all of the properties managed by a particular MC and this is nothing to worry about.

You will still be able to carry out checks for up to date taxes as these will be in the owners name. You didn't mention the specific community name, but if this villa has an address in Davenport, you will most likely need the Polk County links.

Please be aware that property tax bills are sent to owners in November and they have until the end of March the following year to pay. If the records currently show taxes outstanding, then again this is nothing to worry about, as long as they only relate to the most recent bill.

Debra

Edited at 11:40 PM.
Tetrarch is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 18, 11:44 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by Tetrarch View Post
The license confirms that the villa is registered for short term rentals and meets all the criteria set for such properties. Some are licensed as part of a collective license covering all of the properties managed by a particular MC and this is nothing to worry about.

You will still be able to carry out checks for up to date taxes as these will be in the owners name. You didn't mention the specific community name, but if this villa has an address in Davenport, you will most likely need the Polk County links.

Please be aware that property tax bills are sent to owners in November and they have until the end of March the following year to pay. If the records currently show taxes outstanding, then again this is nothing to worry about, as long as they only relate to the most recent bill.

Debra
Thank you, i did do a search on polk, but couldn't find anything, maybe (most probably) im doing something wrong?!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List