Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 27 Jun 19, 08:08 AM  
Link to this Post
princessnicki
VIP Dibber

We absolutely loved it- we had two cocktails that weren't on the "standard" Disney menu, the Chataeubriand to share, Pecan Pie and Maple Crème Brulee. The bread service was to die for as it had a pretzel stick. The cut of meat was delicious and I loved the potatoes that came with it- my husband enjoyed the bone marrow too. Only negative I would say is the main wasn't huge to say it was for two, but that didn't bother us as we had eaten a lot of Flower and Garden snacks my Crème Brulee was big though I didn't manage to finish it. I will upload my pics when I get a better signal

All of Team Bricki's Trip and Food Reports

2019- Our Super Secret Wedding and Honeymoon In Disney World
2022- Brett's 40th Celebrations In Orlando
2023- Lisbon and Sorrento
2024- Athens and Italy Tour
2025- Seville

INSTAGRAM teambricki_yorkshire_foodies
princessnicki is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 19, 08:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Lozzi
Trainee Dibber

Mobile

Love this restaurant, been a couple of times and everything was fantastic. The only reason we didn’t go again last time is that we wanted to try something new. It was worth 2 credits to us, however everyone is different.
Lozzi is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 19, 10:31 AM  
Link to this Post
MFras23
Imagineer

MFras23's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 11

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 20
Guidebook Reviews: 15
We love it here, for us it is worth 2 credits with the free DDP, but I don't know if I would pay OOP for any of the signatures. We are aware that Disney has overpriced food, but with the free DDP it means we can eat the stuff we wouldn't usually, so we don't tend to think about credits and cost etc.

I would suggest that you get an ADR for opening when it is a little quieter though, we do this each time and it's actually not too crowded and loud
Old 30 Jun 19, 11:52 AM  
Link to this Post
princessnicki
VIP Dibber

2025- Seville

princessnicki is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 19, 12:00 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

None of the 2 table service credits have been worth it from my experience also, Le Cellier has got a lot of bad to middling reviews now since about 2016. Same with Narcoosees, it was a decent meal for maybe $35 a head, but what they charged if I hadn't been using dining plan - about $100 a head was a joke for the quality and service on offer. The tip was as much as many a decent meal I have had. I hear Californian Grill is still rated, but haven't been.

If you are on DDP we never used to eat a table service meal first day so would always have an additional credit, so always did one Signature. That is the only reason we did it.

That picture above looks good though.

Edited at 12:03 PM.
YorkshireT is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 19, 05:19 PM  
Link to this Post
The 2 Minnies
slightly serious Dibber

Definitely not. Food really good but feels like eating in a canteen in a dungeon. Children running around everywhere and service very slapdash. Steak was lovely though!
The 2 Minnies is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 19, 01:15 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaft88
Getting Excited

DisneyDaft88's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by princessnicki View Post
oh my goodness, this look delicious!
DisneyDaft88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 19, 11:29 PM  
Link to this Post
mummyroo1
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Absolutely not worth it. Went on our wedding anniversary as a special treat was practically sat on next door tables. So bad we absolutely saw when they delivered him a steak that was basically one big lump of fat. And they certainly knew when I was served my wine in a cracked wine glass and cut my lip. Super slow service, no privacy, food average at best. For a Disney restaurant very complacent.
mummyroo1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jul 19, 07:37 AM  
Link to this Post
princessnicki
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by DisneyDaft88 View Post
oh my goodness, this look delicious!
It was gorgeous, we really enjoyed it all and would highly recommend it. I would agree about the tables, there isn't much of a gap for tables of two between you and the next one. I think the problem with any restaurant is that one person will have an amazing experience and another won't so you will always get mixed opinions, like Cali Grill we were a bit disappointed with dinner yet most people rave about it.

2025- Seville

Old 3 Jul 19, 09:07 PM  
Link to this Post
gavvy
Imagineer

Everytime I have been here they have been running late and ended up waiting 20-30 mins past the ADR time.

THe food is ok, not worth 2 credits though and the tables are so close it does not fell relaxing.

Personlly I would avoid it, if you want a steak try the Yachtsman in the YC - its a 15 min walk from Canada and much much better and refined.