Closed Thread

Old 21 Oct 03, 09:04 AM  
Link to this Post
ceri
Imagineer

ceri's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
homewood suites hospitality way

hi every one. has anyone stayed at the homewood suites hospitality way near universal? any info greatfully received thanx

April 2001 Hawthorn Suites LBV,
April 2002 QIP,
Oct 2003 Homewood Suites Universal,
April 2005 Villa Greater Groves,
June 2005 Europa Park Germany,
Sept 2007 Boston, Fort Wilderness Cabin & HRH.
Nov /Dec 2008 HRH, Cypress Point & FW cabins.
Oct 2009 OKW & Boston
ceri is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 03, 08:14 PM  
Link to this Post

Sorry, can't help you, but it seems to be in a pretty good location. There have been a few positive comments about Homewood Suites on I Drive on a couple of threads recently - they might help you a little. Also a couple of websites you can look at are mentioned. Enjoyed a stay in Homewood Suites, I Drive myself in 2001.
Good luck!
Sandra
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 03, 09:27 AM  
Link to this Post

Re: homewood suites hospitality way

Originally posted by ceri
hi every one. has anyone stayed at the homewood suites hospitality way near universal? any info greatfully received thanx
We have just come back from Orlando and we stayed in Homewood on I-Drive and they were absolutely brilliant.

There was a kitchen with everything you could need in it, a hug microwave with a light on the bottom with 3 settings. cooker rings, the biggest fridge I have ever seen with a freezer. They leave bin liners, kitchen roll, coffee for the coffee machine that's in the room. Table and chairs

2 TV's, a seperate vanity unit and a beautiful bathroom.

Everything was so very very clean, the maid came everyday to tidy up and leave fresh towels and the sheets we changed 3 times a week.

The FREE breakfasts weren't as good as Sizzlers but what do you expect for free. There was Cereal/Omlette/Scrambled Egg/Sausages/Tea/Coffee/Juices/Milk/Toast/Waffels/Fruit.

Every evening (mon-Fri, 5-7pm) they had a Managers Evening where they had MORE FOOD (free again) for you. Sometimes it was hotdogs or Beans and Sausauge or Meatballs or Salad and so much more. Ohhh and Beer, Red and White wine.

We were told before we went that there is a tip box and you just throw a few dollars in but I search and easrch and I could not find one.

The pool was heated and even I got in it so it must of been. there was a lovely relaxing jaquzzi, both were open until 10 pm.

All the staff were extremely polite and helpful. There was a very small shop with all the emergency things in that you may need.

I just cannot say enough about the Homewood Suites. They deserve much more then a 3* rating!

I expect ALL homewood suites are very much the same as in service and everything so the ones you mentioned should be just as good.

Hope this helps Ceri

Old 23 Oct 03, 04:23 PM  
Link to this Post
ceri
Imagineer

ceri's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
thanx for the info wendy hope the new one is just as good

April 2001 Hawthorn Suites LBV,
April 2002 QIP,
Oct 2003 Homewood Suites Universal,
April 2005 Villa Greater Groves,
June 2005 Europa Park Germany,
Sept 2007 Boston, Fort Wilderness Cabin & HRH.
Nov /Dec 2008 HRH, Cypress Point & FW cabins.
Oct 2009 OKW & Boston
ceri is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 03, 10:43 PM  
Link to this Post

Have a look at the Homewood Suites website and you should be able to look at all the details you need.
The site name is homewoodsuites guess what goes on the end
Closed Thread