Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 20 Feb 17, 04:07 PM  
Link to this Post

Four Seasons

Has anybody stayed at the Four Seasons Orlando?

Thinking of doing between 4 and 8 nights here soon and would be interested in anybody's views who have stayed here.

Will not be doing Disney Parks.

Many thanks.

Edited at 04:14 PM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 17, 05:15 PM  
Link to this Post
vowels
Imagineer

Hi,
I , unfortunately, have not stayed there but did go for the character breakfast, which was very good.
The hotel is beautiful, the staff attentive without being intrusive. I am hoping to go for dinner on our next visit.
The toilets are also immaculate, always a good sign
I believe it would be a wonderful hotel to stay in.

Have a wonderful holiday
vowels is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 17, 05:43 PM  
Link to this Post
ElizaDoolittle
Excited about Disney

[QUOTE=vowels;12301029]Hi,
I , unfortunately, have not stayed there but did go for the character breakfast, which was very good.
The hotel is beautiful, the staff attentive without being intrusive. I am hoping to go for dinner on our next visit.

Have a wonderful holiday :wave
It does look great.

Edited at 05:46 PM.
ElizaDoolittle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 17, 05:56 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by vowels View Post
Hi,

Have a wonderful holiday
That is great to know. Would be interested in how you get on next time too. Thank you.
Old 20 Feb 17, 10:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Dr.JumbaJookiba
VIP Dibber

We've stayed here twice and it's fantastic. Staff are great and the rooms are lovely, you can even manage your stay using your in room iPad - it's really handy for requesting housekeeping and turn down when it suits you. Pool area top class and the restaurants brilliant. Capa is now one of my favourite places to eat with the added bonus they now accept TIW.

It's a cut above the GF and when you've stayed at both you'll see why the Four Seasons gets 5 diamonds and the GF only 4.
Dr.JumbaJookiba is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 17, 04:06 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Dr.JumbaJookiba View Post
We've stayed here twice and it's fantastic. Staff are great and the rooms are lovely, you can even manage your stay using your in room iPad - it's really handy for requesting housekeeping and turn down when it suits you. Pool area top class and the restaurants brilliant. Capa is now one of my favourite places to eat with the added bonus they now accept TIW.

It's a cut above the GF and when you've stayed at both you'll see why the Four Seasons gets 5 diamonds and the GF only 4.
Thank you for your response. It is very helpful. I did have a look at Grand Floridian (Club Level) but as I am not going to be doing Disney The Four Seasons looked like a great option.

I am a little worried that it may be a little bit too posh and I may feel uncomfortable. I have stayed at Saratoga on past visits but as it is my belated big birthday holiday, was looking at something special for part of holiday.
Old 21 Feb 17, 04:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Dr.JumbaJookiba
VIP Dibber

It is special and maybe could be described as posh but no reason to feel uncomfortable. Staff are very friendly and helpful and while it's true that it does attract the 'higher budget' guests we've always felt welcome there.
Dr.JumbaJookiba is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List