Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 11 Sep 20, 01:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Donz1979
Imagineer

Mobile Eating in Cinderallas Castle

OmG I have just found out you can actually eat in cinderallas castle. Anyone done this and is it worth it, bearing in mind I have a son who will be 10 when we next go (but i think I would love it).
Donz1979 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 20, 02:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Rabel
Very Serious Dibber

Did it using dining plan and thought it was worth it (although haven't done it without the characters). If you get a window table, the view is great (particularly during the fireworks or at night). I thought that the food was good (although I have seen varying reports).

When we went the girls got wands and the boys got swords (which may please a 10y old boy). The princesses come around and visit, which can be a little awkward but depends what you want to get out of it. I would do it again, if only to be one of the last out of the park without having to stand for the fireworks!
Rabel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 20, 03:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Donz1979
Imagineer

Mobile

Ah thank you! Need to look more into this and hopefully book! Im not bothered about the princesses its just the thought of eating in the castle 🥰
Donz1979 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 20, 03:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Rabel
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Donz1979 View Post
Ah thank you! Need to look more into this and hopefully book! Im not bothered about the princesses its just the thought of eating in the castle 🥰
I can only see their lunch menu on the website at the moment but not the dinner one. I thought that the dinner one was nicer - there was a lovely blue cheese salad for starters and a lovely beef tenderloin. The deserts weren't as special, but TBH it is one where you go for the location rather than the food (as you say).

Our 3 year old enjoyed it - he tried patricide a few times with the sword and liked that every so often the ceiling would light up and everyone was encouraged to make a wish with the wishing star they were given at the start (forgot about that). I would go back!
Rabel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 20, 03:49 PM  
Link to this Post
rafjen
Apprentice Imagineer

rafjen's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
We enjoyed it but its a (or was pre COVID) loud busy character meal. My 9 year old boy enjoyed it at the time to but isn't keen to go back- I think he thinks he's too old for it now- we won't let that stop us thought We enjoyed the food but it is expensive for what you get. I still have my wishing star and the kids still play with the swords.
rafjen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 20, 05:28 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Its expensive but its worth it for the experience. I’d do it if on the dining plan(if it ever comes back). It’s pure Disney. Not the greatest food but your eating in the castle! We’ve done it a couple of times. Pics and reviews in my earlier food reports in my signature below.
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 20, 05:32 PM  
Link to this Post
zoebums
Apprentice Imagineer

We did the princess breakfast and it was wonderful! My mum cried when she saw the kids interacting with the princesses. a beautiful memory x
zoebums is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 20, 06:09 PM  
Link to this Post
mickeyspal
Imagineer

We did dinner 2 years ago with a 4 year old girl and it was wonderful for us , the food was one of the best meals we had. Not sure a 10 year old boy would enjoy it as much though
mickeyspal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 20, 06:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess Alison
Imagineer

Mobile

It's a lovely experience but as the mum of a 12 year old boy, make sure you are confident your son will like it and not be too embarrassed being surrounded by princesses!

He may well love it, but I know my son would have not have liked that at all
Princess Alison is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Sep 20, 02:13 PM  
Link to this Post
AliceCooper9
Apprentice Imagineer

CRT is one of our favourites. The food is very good. The characters are fun and you are eating in Cinderella's castle.
It is overpriced but isn't everything in WDW.
I am sure your boy can survive for 90 mins if needed.
It is an experience you need do at least once at WDW.
AliceCooper9 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List