Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 16 Nov 20, 10:09 AM  
Link to this Post
bonnies mum
Imagineer

I enjoyed it - a bit of light relief which is needed.
Think the new setting is amazing though don’t expect them to be too comfortable once the novelty wears off.
bonnies mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 20, 10:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by vanlou View Post
Is Hollie going to call herself Hollie Arnold MBE all the way through?
That was so funny , there are loads of memes doing the rounds about it already
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 20, 10:42 AM  
Link to this Post
enjibenji
Imagineer

enjibenji's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I haven't bothered watching the last couple of years as it was abit samey, so watched it last night. I think it will be good, who's the lady that keeps talking about her knickers 😂😂
enjibenji is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 20, 10:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by buryboy View Post
Who is she ?
Does a parenting podcast think it’s happy mum happy baby or might be other way round lol, married to Tom in McFly, sister of some towie fella, she writes books and does lots of parenting stuff... a lot of people with babies and toddlers will be aware of her I would think... oh and she’s a Disney nut
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 20, 12:37 PM  
Link to this Post
silverfox46
Imagineer

I reckon first to go will be Bev Callard. Her face was a picture when she glimpsed the first task.
silverfox46 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 20, 01:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Loulou127
Imagineer

Anyone else pick up on Victoria Derbyshire saying the castle was magical and Shane Ritchie said you’ve never been to Disney have you? 😂😂😂😂
Loulou127 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 20, 02:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Omega1
Imagineer

Mobile

Omega1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 20, 10:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Scaramouche
Imagineer

We really enjoyed it.

I don’t think I like Giovanna and Hollie - hoping they grow on me. Don’t like AJ.

I wonder if Shane’s mask will slip and or whether he’ll play up to the cameras the whole time. Have worked with him a couple of times and he’s actually much quieter when he’s not in front of a camera!

Looking forward to watching this though, this is the first time in 10 years I will be able to watch it each night and keep up! Usually end up with a weeks worth to watch at once.
Forget Regrets... Or Life Is Yours To Miss.. No Other Road, No Other Way.. No Day But Today.. ♪
Scaramouche is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 20, 10:54 PM  
Link to this Post
tracy99
Imagineer

That trial did make me laugh out loud,my goodness he was so scared bless him.
Wouldn’t surprise me if he’s doing the next trial as well lol!
Tracy x
Old 16 Nov 20, 10:57 PM  
Link to this Post
buryboy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Megandllsmum View Post
Does a parenting podcast think it’s happy mum happy baby or might be other way round lol, married to Tom in McFly, sister of some towie fella, she writes books and does lots of parenting stuff... a lot of people with babies and toddlers will be aware of her I would think... oh and she’s a Disney nut
No wonder I have never heard of her 😂😂
Our MOST ANNOYING trip to Tenerife February 2018 ( an homage to infamous dibb threads
buryboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List