Notices

Old 26 Dec 19, 01:26 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridadreams
Imagineer

Mobile

So pleased you kept the secret so well and managed to completely surprise them! It won’t be long coming around now - so excited!
Floridadreams is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Dec 19, 04:04 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishnellie
VIP Dibber

scottishnellie's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by RachaelC View Post
Sorry, I only just saw this. Did you manage to get some Fastpasses booked?

I’ve got some that I’m happy with and got a good mix of things all 4 of us can do and other things that DD will have to dip out on
Hi.

Yeah thanks. It appeared to sort itself out when the booking window opened.

Helen xx

Here's a link to all my previous trip reports since 2015
trip report list by year
scottishnellie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Dec 19, 04:06 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishnellie
VIP Dibber

scottishnellie's Reviews
Mobile

Well, we managed to keep the secret of this trip right up until this morning.

DS opened his calendar and seemed a bit confused as he knew this was his main present.

We got him to look through the dates that we’d put in and this was his face when he read about going to Disney...

I did manage to get it on video, but his little sister was screaming her head off at the time so it’s not a pleasant listen 😂

He is over the moon, completely in disbelief and sooo excited. I can’t wait to finish planning the trip with his involvement now
Aww his wee face! Brilliant 😃

Helen xx

trip report list by year
scottishnellie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Dec 19, 04:17 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishnellie
VIP Dibber

scottishnellie's Reviews
Mobile

Received our “itinerary” this evening. Made it super exciting and gives us something to print for DS on Christmas Day.

Here’s a sneak peek!

Managed to sort travel insurance (finally) yesterday. DD is being monitored for a possible heart issue so I purchased an annual policy to include coverage of her heart murmur and any other heart related ailments at £700! 😱

Then a colleague mentioned yesterday that travel insurance is on our flexible benefits scheme. I looked into it and it has the best coverage for pre-existing conditions/medical investigations that I’ve ever seen and I’ve now covered us for the princely sum of £7 per month - somewhat different! Obviously I then cancelled the other policy quick smart.
Can I ask how you got the itinerary? I’ve looked at my pals app and his just has the travel out and travel home details. I was hoping for more detail. Does yours say where the character meal is on 21st? Or what time the 1hr access to galaxys edge is on 19th? 🤔

Thanks

Helen xx

trip report list by year
Old 27 Dec 19, 04:41 PM  
Link to this Post
RachaelC
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by scottishnellie View Post
Can I ask how you got the itinerary? I’ve looked at my pals app and his just has the travel out and travel home details. I was hoping for more detail. Does yours say where the character meal is on 21st? Or what time the 1hr access to galaxys edge is on 19th? 🤔

Thanks
We got an email last week with it all in. It’s just a link to a pdf so I can PM you the link
RachaelC is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Dec 19, 09:24 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishnellie
VIP Dibber

scottishnellie's Reviews
Mobile

We got an email last week with it all in. It’s just a link to a pdf so I can PM you the link
Ooh yes please. Thanks so much xxx

Helen xx

trip report list by year
Old 1 Jan 20, 12:38 PM  
Link to this Post
3disneykids
Imagineer

Just binge read...love your DS's face when he looks at the calendar...what a great way to reveal. Hope you have a great time
3disneykids is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jan 20, 01:10 AM  
Link to this Post
StephieBoots
First POST

Mobile

We booked on this trip a week ago and so excited! I’m not even a Star Wars fan really, my boyfriend is but I watched so many videos on YT of Galaxy’s Edge, light saber and droid building and it looks awesome!

Finally managed to get our booking linked to the Disney app but it won’t let us book light sabers and droids more than a month ahead. When we booked they said could book 60 days ahead... how did you manage to book lightsaber in? We also haven’t had anything by way of an itinerary like yours but they told us when we booked that the dessert party is on 16th and meal on 21st.
StephieBoots is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jan 20, 10:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Eccle
Imagineer

Just came across this, it sounds like an amazing trip, and you did so well keeping it as a Christmas surprise! Not long to go now.
Eccle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jan 20, 10:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Elsa42
Apprentice Imagineer

Elsa42's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Great pre trippie! Not be long now before you are there! Your sons face was great 🙈 I’m sure he will enjoy himself with all the Star Wars bits going off! Look forward to reading your trip report!
Elsa42 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List