Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 30 Jul 20, 10:31 AM  
Link to this Post
PrincessRebex
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Got through to BA in less than 10 minutes this morning (was fully expecting to be on hold for ages so I was actually on the toilet... 😂 TMI?) got our flights changed to next year, going via Heathrow (our starting point is Orkney so really doesn’t matter to me what London airport we go through) totally painless swapping them over, Disney was the same although we are booked in at Colorado Springs as POR is still shut 😩 but at this rate I’d sleep in the car park if it meant we got to go! 😂 fingers crossed for 2021 x
PrincessRebex is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 20, 12:27 PM  
Link to this Post
CSTUARTt1980
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Gull View Post
Well that’s me cancelled now 😢😢 My BA flight GLA to LGW was cancelled, package with BA staying at All Stars, paid in full. Decided just to cancel. BA are giving us a full refund, hopefully Disney will on our tickets too. Think it’s the right decision for us, but still very sad about it. I hope that those wishing to go can and have a fab time ❤️
What date were you going? I am on this route on 5th October but haven't heard anything as yet.
CSTUARTt1980 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 20, 01:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Gull
Imagineer

Originally Posted by CSTUARTt1980 View Post
What date were you going? I am on this route on 5th October but haven't heard anything as yet.
Tues 13th Oct.
Gull is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 20, 01:42 PM  
Link to this Post

we due to go 27th of October and balance due on 4th august... so dont want pay it...as im ok wating on £750 returned than over £4k
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 20, 02:03 PM  
Link to this Post
snowbelle
Imagineer

Originally Posted by jaff View Post
we due to go 27th of October and balance due on 4th august... so dont want pay it...as im ok wating on £750 returned than over £4k
We are due to fly to Dallas from LHR with BA on 27th October booked as a fly drive and our manage my booking has just been changed to full payment due on 6th October.
We are waiting until closer to the date to see what happens
snowbelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 20, 02:06 PM  
Link to this Post
guinness_79
Very Serious Dibber

We have flights into Miami and Chicago booked for 23rd October (dont ask! ) - hoping they will be cancelled - if not one was booked pre covid cancellation for £300 deposit to use, the other was within covid so we will hopefully be able to claim a voucher

Hate the not knowing - but I cant see us going - just not worth the risk - florida will be there for years to come
guinness_79 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 20, 07:04 AM  
Link to this Post
epickles
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

I'm out - moved our VA flights from October to April 2021. Paid approx £150 extra pp, but for the peace of mind and knowing i can look forward to next year, it was worth it
epickles is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 20, 04:18 PM  
Link to this Post
PumpkinCupcake
Apprentice Imagineer

Two months tomorrow until we're due to fly to San Francisco for our California part of the trip. I've accepted that we aren't going, and I'm just playing the waiting game of them cancelling. However I noticed in my calendar we're due to make our ADRs in 2 weeks, and I obviously haven't planned them. Part of me is wondering whether to do it anyway on the off chance something will change in the next 5/6 weeks...
PumpkinCupcake is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 20, 09:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Roofus
Trading Disney Pins

Unfortunately we’re out. Even if we lose the cost of our flights, we’re out.
I paid back in December for our Aer Lingus flights, time will tell what happens there...

We’ve moved our holiday to April 2022.

I’m not a fan of spreading doom & gloom... but I can’t see the States sorting out it’s infection & death rates anytime soon.

We thought of October 2021, for Disney’s & my 50th... but anticipate huge crowds etc, so felt April 2020 for 3 weeks would suit us better!

Fingers crossed everyone gets sorted!
Old 1 Aug 20, 07:54 AM  
Link to this Post
Orlando Fan
Proud to wear my Ears

Not staying positive, a realist.
Orlando Fan is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List