Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 25 Apr 17, 02:14 PM  
Link to this Post
H_C-2017
Serious Dibber

Lovely report so far, loving the drinks!
Those nachos look really good - I have a thing for nachos.
H_C-2017 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 17, 07:43 AM  
Link to this Post
debojahh
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by sheluk View Post
Loving following along - some great looking drinks so far! Pineapple cider 🍍 sounds great
It was nice. Glad I tried it!

Originally Posted by H_C-2017 View Post
Lovely report so far, loving the drinks!
Those nachos look really good - I have a thing for nachos.
Yes the nachos were better than expected.

Thanks so much for reading along guys
debojahh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 17, 11:10 PM  
Link to this Post
halloweenbaby2
VIP Dibber

Loving your report, thanks for taking the time to post.
halloweenbaby2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 17, 08:16 PM  
Link to this Post
rinroo
Very Serious Dibber

rinroo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 4
Great first couple of days, loving all the drinks right up my street 😉
*DLP Santa Fe 03-04-05-07**First WDW Trip Oct/Nov 2011**Sept/Oct 2014 RPR-AKV-POFQ**Christmas/NYE 2015/16 OKW BCV AKV* *Nov/Dec 2018 OKW - Daisy’s 1st Trip* *Feb 2020 POR/OKW* *Feb 2024 Dibb Villa ASM OKW AKL 3 weeks with just 3 of us*
rinroo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 17, 01:18 PM  
Link to this Post
penguin19
Imagineer

penguin19's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Great start

which Premier Inn did you stay at? for the breakfast did you have to order your hot food, or could you choose buffet style like everthing else?

DCL - 19,21,21,22,23,23
penguin19 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 17, 02:09 PM  
Link to this Post
debojahh
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by halloweenbaby2 View Post
Loving your report, thanks for taking the time to post.
Glad you're enjoying it!

Originally Posted by rinroo View Post
Great first couple of days, loving all the drinks right up my street 😉
Thanks

Originally Posted by penguin19 View Post
Great start

which Premier Inn did you stay at? for the breakfast did you have to order your hot food, or could you choose buffet style like everthing else?
We stayed at the North Terminal one. Everything was out buffet style but you could request the pancakes be heated for you specially.

There should be more days up on Sunday
debojahh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 17, 03:31 PM  
Link to this Post
debojahh
VIP Dibber

Hey! I'm having a battle with uploading photos, but i've got a couple of updates nonetheless so...

Day 3-Thursday 30th March

We were up at 7am as today is DISNEY day!

FYI:My sister's friend works for Disney and got us single day park hopper tickets for free, hence the 1 day visit.

I haven't noted any breakfast, so its possible that we just got ready and hopped in an Uber at 8am.

We went to Animal Kingdom first and saw ropedrop. We were trying quick visits so we found that Everest was done so rode Dinosaur first and then Primeval Whirl.
Popped to Everest and then to the bus stop at 10:30.

We got to Hollywood Studios just after 11am. It had started to get really busy and really hot

Drinks
It was chaotic and we had an ADR at 12:30 so we just got drinks and chilled out.
We went to the carts and Arron got a beer while I got a Strawberry lemonade.

We sat in the shade and drank these. Tower of Terror had broken and now had as real 180 minute queue

Sci Fi diner
We went and checked in for our lunch at 12:15 and got seated pretty much bang on 12:30. We were at the back of a 6 person car.

After previously milkshakes I said I wouldn't get one here...but speciality was Mint choc chip!

It was really thick, but super nice and minty. Arron grabbed a Bud and we had water too.

We ordered the Spicy popcorn chicken starter with blue cheese dip and celery. $9.50.

I wasn't a fan as they were really spicy, like the wings in TGI Fridays. Arron loved them but had trouble finishing them all.

For mains Arron had 'The Reuben'-Corned Beef, Sauerkraut, Swiss Cheese, and Thousand Island Dressing on Marble Rye Bread served with Pickle Spear and choice of Cucumber Salad or French Fries $15.00
And I had Sci-Fi Angus Burger-Topped with Pulled Pork, Sriracha Barbecue Sauce, Swiss Cheese, and Pickled Apple Slaw $19.00

Arron says this is the best Reuben, so that is a good review! And I love this burger, the apple slaw and pulled pork make it extra yummy.

We finished in here at 1:20 and paid $70 with tip.

We then queued for Tower of Terror for just under an hour and went to the bus from there.

We went to Epcot for Spaceship Earth primarily. But it was hot again so we went to Starbucks.

Starbucks
I have no photos but I got a small strawberries and creme frappe and Arron had a Powerade, like $9 for these maybe?
In there we saw Matt Jackson of wrestling tag team The Young Bucks. But we left him to it and headed to the exit!

We got the monorail to Magic Kingdom at 4:15.
Next up we used our FP+s for Space Mountain and Big Thunder Mountain.
After we wandered through Fantasyland.

Gaston's
We decided to share a Lefou's Brew.

In our opinion, this is much better than Butterbeer . The fruity topping and nice flavoured drink bit is much better than cheap coke!

We did Peter Pan and Haunted Mansion next.

We hit Buzz's Spaceranger spin, Carousel of progress, Pirates of the Caribbean by around 9pm.

In the queue for Big thunder we were given Applesauce by a lady so ate that in the queue!

Next was Splash Mountain which broke down when we were right next to the vultures. We were stick for about 20 minutes :angry:

After this we walked to the Contemporary, called an uber and were in our room around 11:15pm

Edited at 07:07 PM.
Old 30 Apr 17, 04:28 PM  
Link to this Post
debojahh
VIP Dibber

And one more update today! This one has some wrestling info involved too.

Day 4-Friday 31st March

We were up later today, at 8:30 as we only needed to get to the Hyatt Regency for Wrestlecon.

Breakfast
We had Poptarts and milk again...

We got an uber to the venue which took only a few minutes.

We walked down escalators and through a few corridors to get there.

We got in and sat down. Conveniently as Matt Hardy appeared on stage to welcome everybody.

There were wrestlers everywhere who you could meet. The prices tended to be anything from $20 up for a photo or autograph.

I was debating meeting a couple of different people like Wade Barrett and Lita. I always wanted to meet the Hardy boyz so Arron told me I should go and queue.

I joined the queue after 12pm and was through it by 1:30. I paid $50 for this!

We left just before 2pm as felt we were done. We walked past Pointe Orlando and ended up at a bar.

Main Event
We got a Corona and a Pepsi here.

It was nice to have a drink and a seat here. And this was easily under $10.

We left here and saw the guys from WhatCulture by Pirate golf. And saw so many people in wresting shirts!

Buffalo Wild Wings
We ended up here at 2:45 for our main meal of the day.
Arron ordered 2 Coors for $5 and I got a strawberry lemonade.

I love their strawberry lemonade! Yum.

We started with corndog nuggets to share.

They are served with a bourbon honey mustard dip. Which gives a nice tang to cut through the doughy batter.

For mains Arron had the Chicken buffalitos and me the Bayou po'boy.

'Two soft flour tortillas loaded up with grilled chicken, fresh lettuce, house-made pico de gallo, a blend of cheeses, sour cream and your favorite BUFFALO WILD WINGS sauce or dry seasoning.'

Arron liked these, I think it was nice to have something a bit mexican for him.

'Packed with your choice of cajun-seasoned popcorn shrimp or crispy chicken drizzled with creamy cajun creole sauce. Topped with fresh lettuce, tomatoes and creamy coleslaw.'

I chose the shrimp for this and thought it really good, the sauce was a little spice and the bread was nicely toasted.

Arron grabbed 2 more beers and I ordered the chocolate cake blender drink(can't find it on their menu!)

We left here at 4:25 heaving $56 and went to Walgreens.

Walgreens
We got peach harder lemonade and some beers(no photos)

We chilled with some drinks until 7:40 when we got an Uber to the Wyndham.

Tonight was the Wrestlecon supershow in the ballroom of the Wyndham.

We had bleacher seating so just sat on the end of a row. Thankfully we got there quite early as lots of people has to stand.

This show started at 9pm and finished at 12:30am!

It was really fun, we saw some amazing wrestling including a 10 man tag match with a dance in the middle.

And there was a Battle royal with loads of old school wrestlters in it like Gangrel and Kevin Thorne.

Arron grabbed a few beers here, they were average priced.

And one last photo...Sandman came to our area.

Edited at 07:16 PM.
Old 2 May 17, 10:46 PM  
Link to this Post
LadyDebs86
VIP Dibber

Loved this! Looking at where your pic of Matt Hardy was taken I can only assume you were about seven seats away from where I was sat which is mental.
LadyDebs86 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 17, 06:37 PM  
Link to this Post
debojahh
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by LadyDebs86 View Post
Loved this! Looking at where your pic of Matt Hardy was taken I can only assume you were about seven seats away from where I was sat which is mental.
Ha thats so weird. We were subliminally stalking each other!

My photo issue is resolved, so more updates will definteky be up at the weekend