Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 17 Feb 20, 10:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by sarahc View Post
I’m with you on the fear of slides! I too can do any coaster but give me a slide and I turn to jelly!😬😳🤣
Oh I am so glad it's not just me! Thank you for making me feel a little better about my fear!

Originally Posted by AgentOso View Post
I'm sure he is although he's a bit older (9 now but still loves his KSC cup)!
That's great it's still being used! Our Charlie uses his every morning to have his milk in!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 20, 09:49 AM  
Link to this Post
Em4owen
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

KSC looks so great and perfect for kids but I don't know if we'd have time to fit it in. My sons don't seem fussed about going even though they're star wars obsessed so obviously like space! Is it quite easy to buy tickets on the day if we realise we can do it when we're there?
Old 19 Feb 20, 06:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Em4owen View Post
KSC looks so great and perfect for kids but I don't know if we'd have time to fit it in. My sons don't seem fussed about going even though they're star wars obsessed so obviously like space! Is it quite easy to buy tickets on the day if we realise we can do it when we're there?
I wasn't that keen on going originally (we booked it in for FIL on our first trip)... but now 3 visits down and I love each time more than the last!

You can indeed buy tickets on the gate, I believe they are more expensive that if you pre-buy but definitely doable if you do decide to do a last minute trip!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 20, 11:22 AM  
Link to this Post
mrsdjh
Imagineer

Mobile

I wouldn’t have thought of taking toddlers there but looks like there was enough to keep Charlie entertained and the bonus of space for him to run around without the crowds (once he woke up from his long nap!)

Love your description of the slide - hope you’ve got over the trauma now!
mrsdjh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 20, 11:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mrsdjh View Post
I wouldn’t have thought of taking toddlers there but looks like there was enough to keep Charlie entertained and the bonus of space for him to run around without the crowds (once he woke up from his long nap!)

Love your description of the slide - hope you’ve got over the trauma now!
This was such a great day, it really was lovely allowing Charlie the freedom to run around without the fear of him getting lost in the crowds!

I still have nightmares about that blooming slide!
Old 7 Aug 20, 10:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

Such a good day out at KSC. We haven't been since 2010 , we really should make the effort to go back because they have added so many new attractions since then.

It's lovely that you were able to let Charlie run around a bit because it's so much quieter there - he seems to be loving the freedom especially around those light up pads.

Sorry, couldn't help laughing at your description of you trying to stop yourself on the slide.

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 20, 08:50 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
What a great day!
I feel your FILs disappointment with his dinner choice , the Cajun shrimp & chicken pasta was my total go to at TGI’s but on our last visit it was so bad , and my Texas cocktail was alcohol free . Never been back since , plus we since discovered The Cheesecake Factory who’s pasta is delish .
Loved Charlie’s t-shirt .
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Aug 20, 09:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Fuellady View Post
Such a good day out at KSC. We haven't been since 2010 , we really should make the effort to go back because they have added so many new attractions since then.

It's lovely that you were able to let Charlie run around a bit because it's so much quieter there - he seems to be loving the freedom especially around those light up pads.

Sorry, couldn't help laughing at your description of you trying to stop yourself on the slide.
You should definitely go back! We love KSC! Always such a fab day!

Charlie definitely loved having the freedom to roam there... when he was awake that is!

Originally Posted by WIGGYSMUM View Post
What a great day!
I feel your FILs disappointment with his dinner choice , the Cajun shrimp & chicken pasta was my total go to at TGI’s but on our last visit it was so bad , and my Texas cocktail was alcohol free . Never been back since , plus we since discovered The Cheesecake Factory who’s pasta is delish .
Loved Charlie’s t-shirt .
Oh it's definitely the dish to avoid then! Ooo we love Cheesecake Factory too!