Notices
General Trip Planning Other Holiday Planning.

Old 27 Oct 20, 05:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Pixiedust40
Imagineer

Spain QR Code question

I hope I'm not asking something that has already been answered sorry - but I did have a look through the threads and I can't see anything.

For the QR code it seems to say per passenger when I watch that little video, but on the spth page there is an option for a family/group form. Which one did you all use?
I just don't want to make a mess of it

It says on TUi to wait until 24 hrs before to do it so that you can put your seat numbers in. Does the qr code come straight though after that or is it the same as some of the other destinations that I've been reading about where it pops through on the day of travel?

Old 27 Oct 20, 05:26 PM  
Link to this Post
lizzie145
Imagineer

spth.gob.es/

does this help?

i think it just means that you only need to complete the first bit once and then add in the passenger names
everyone gets a QR code

Edited at 05:30 PM.
lizzie145 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Oct 20, 05:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Gillz121
Apprentice Imagineer

Gillz121's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I did the group/family application for my husband and I. It still gave me 2 QR codes for each individual. Editing to add, ours came through straight away
Gillz121 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Oct 20, 05:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Pixiedust40
Imagineer

Ahh thanks both that makes it much clearer

Appreciate it
Old 27 Oct 20, 06:08 PM  
Link to this Post
tracy99
Imagineer

Where are you travelling to?
We’re going to Gran Canaria and it’s now being reported they are going to need a negative test certificate for travel.
Trying to find out where you get the test done,is it somewhere locally or just by post.
Tracy x
Old 27 Oct 20, 06:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Pixiedust40
Imagineer

Originally Posted by tracy99 View Post
Where are you travelling to?
We’re going to Gran Canaria and it’s now being reported they are going to need a negative test certificate for travel.
Trying to find out where you get the test done,is it somewhere locally or just by post.
Tracy x
Lanzarote on Thursday. When are you going?

I’m hoping they don’t bring it in imminently

I think you can get the tests done locally at a private clinic or by post. We could probably do with a separate thread once people start doing these tests more and more so we can give each other recommendations
Old 27 Oct 20, 06:55 PM  
Link to this Post
buryboy
Imagineer

I did group application to one email address
Got 4 emails pretty well straight away
One of the questions was have you been to hospital in last 14 days , which 2 of our party had , so answered honestly , expecting a drop down to explain the circumstances.( mouth ulcers )
But no further questions

So at airport got a ‘red’ response on scanning the code ( ie not green ) and the two had to go off into another room , asked a few questions , had that finger pulse thing put on and sent on their way
Our MOST ANNOYING trip to Tenerife February 2018 ( an homage to infamous dibb threads
buryboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Oct 20, 07:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Pixiedust40
Imagineer

Originally Posted by buryboy View Post
I did group application to one email address
Got 4 emails pretty well straight away
One of the questions was have you been to hospital in last 14 days , which 2 of our party had , so answered honestly , expecting a drop down to explain the circumstances.( mouth ulcers )
But no further questions

So at airport got a ‘red’ response on scanning the code ( ie not green ) and the two had to go off into another room , asked a few questions , had that finger pulse thing put on and sent on their way
Ahh thank you for the detailed reply, that gives loads of useful information . I’m glad you got sent on your way quickly to enjoy your holiday

Nice to know it’s all quick and simple as it’s strange getting used to all these new things.

Thank you
Old 27 Oct 20, 07:18 PM  
Link to this Post
tracy99
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Pixiedust40 View Post
Lanzarote on Thursday. When are you going?

I’m hoping they don’t bring it in imminently

I think you can get the tests done locally at a private clinic or by post. We could probably do with a separate thread once people start doing these tests more and more so we can give each other recommendations
No,you’ll be fine.
Reading up on it,I think it’ll be in about 15 days time.
Enjoy your holiday,we were due to go to Lanzarote on the 7th,but our return flight got cancelled.
When the canaries then got took off the quarantine list,we booked for Gran Canaria for the 19th,not sure what to do now though.
Have a lovely holiday,I think we are all ready for one!
Tracy x
Old 27 Oct 20, 07:36 PM  
Link to this Post
lizzie145
Imagineer

they haven't agreed on whether a negative test will be required yet but it is also likely that there will be a 15 day grace period from when it is agreed.

So anyone going in the next 2 weeks should be fine