Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 28 Nov 20, 07:57 PM  
Link to this Post
GrumpyDopey&Me
Imagineer

GrumpyDopey&Me's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by ClaireNJ View Post
Hope you feel better soon 💕💕
I have these tablets for my Vertigo & do exercises they do help, I really feel for you as it’s the worst feeling with everything spinning around 😩😢🙁
Sorry to hear that the Drs haven’t been great too
Thank you. I feel like my head is continually moving well my brain is. I’ll mention those

Thank you
GrumpyDopey&Me is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Nov 20, 08:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Enchanted
Imagineer

Very very sad and fed up. Finding out we were Tier 3 on Thursday was literally the straw that broke the camel's back for me and I totally broke down.
I then spent Friday cancelling our Wedding Anniversary meal, cancelling our hotel night away for my little boys 3rd Birthday, his trip to the Zoo and Illuminations, my Christmas meal out (outdoor seating with friends). I'm heavily pregnant and have spent my pregnancy isolated at home, not seeing any friends or family, going to scans and appointments on my own and these few things to look forward to before baby comes were all that was getting me through this lockdown. I know I should feel lucky to be safe and well but I'm lonely and heartbroken. Feels like my pregnancy isn't real because no one has seen it!

We now have a week off in December, will have no boiler, heating or hot water as mid renovations, no where to go anymore, can't celebrate anything. It's just so sad. I cry a lot.
Enchanted is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Nov 20, 08:47 PM  
Link to this Post
bonnies mum
Imagineer

Been a bad day for me. DH has been so kind but I am just miserable. My 2 wee grandchildren are in a tier3 area (Scotland) so haven’t seen them in nearly 2 months & it’s really getting to me.
Our shops are open but there is hardly anything in them for Xmas ideas - just getting stressed, fed up and anxiety through the roof.
Sorry for grumble 😠
bonnies mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Nov 20, 09:00 PM  
Link to this Post
JudyC
Imagineer

I feel for anyone in Tier 3. We were in it from the beginning of October so this second this lockdown felt like two months. I was feeling pretty fed up to say the least, not seen our daughter since mid September. Now we are tier 2 from Wednesday much to my relief but she is in Tier 3 now (was in Tier 1 before) so we can't meet up before Christmas. At least it's not long to Christmas, I think the reason I can't wait is to get this year out of the way and done with.
The wait for the vaccine and how quickly it will be rolled out is making everyone anxious I think.
93 94 03 2023 DLP
JudyC is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Nov 20, 09:04 PM  
Link to this Post
munmun
Imagineer

I have been really down this time round, hard to say why just totally fed up. Today I decided to sign up as a vacination volunteer, I'm still a bit wobbly over this, not sure I have done the right thing. I hope it will make me feel that we can get through this.
munmun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Nov 20, 09:05 PM  
Link to this Post
rasmus
Imagineer

rasmus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Sick of it now.
Its my birthday today, were still on strict lockdown here-was supposed to end Monday but they've extended it for at least another week.
Cant go anywhere, cant do anything as we can leave our areas-fed up with walking the same small route.
HAD.ENOUGH
January 2019-Cabana bay/Homewood suites
rasmus is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Nov 20, 09:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Labboy
VIP Dibber

Happy Birthday Rasmus
Labboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Nov 20, 09:38 PM  
Link to this Post
katiec68
Imagineer

katiec68's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I have been absolutely fine since we started lockdown.

I have been going to work as normal (emergency services) and DH has been working full pelt from home.

We coped very well with the first lockdown and loved our freedom during the summer months.

I realise on a daily basis how lucky we are to be healthy, a wonderful home and our incomes.

However the news that we were going into Tier 3 really really hit me hard on thursday. I thought we might be T3 as cases locally are very high but I had hoped we'd escape it.

We had 2 sunday lunches booked and an overnight stay with friends with afternoon tea, as well as friends coming for a few days of new year.

None of that will be happening now.

I cannot see why I cannot sit in a restaurant with my group of 6 but I can walk round tesco/the range etc without a care in the world.

I am really missing my friends and having a meal out - something we enjoyed locally over the summer without ANY rise in cases!

Im beyond angry and sad!
katiec68 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Nov 20, 09:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Labboy
VIP Dibber

Not down at all because I have a Margaret Ferrier travel pass which allows me to go anywhere even if I am infected.
Labboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Nov 20, 09:42 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

I am happy most of the time and not seeing as many people is fine by me because people can be a pain so I prefer to chat to my dibb family who I can turn off when they get on my nerves
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List