Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 28 Nov 20, 09:43 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyArab
Excited about Disney

It’s really difficult isn’t it. Almost wishing Christmas was over and done with. We’ll make it special on our own but would like to fast forward to Springtime when we can hopefully start living and making plans again. Focusing on being able to hug our friends and family again in the hopefully not too distant future. Will never take that for granted again.
DisneyArab is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Nov 20, 09:44 PM  
Link to this Post
ashc13
Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by ClaireNJ View Post
On a happier note, we walked to High Street today & had the new After Eight Hot Chocolate 💕this cheered me up especially as we got an After Eight mint each & Hubbie doesn’t like them so ate his too
We had the new Terry's Chocolate Orange Hot Chocolate today. It came with a sweet too. Looking forward to trying the After Eight Hot Chocolate next!
ashc13 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Nov 20, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by rasmus View Post
Sick of it now.
Its my birthday today, were still on strict lockdown here-was supposed to end Monday but they've extended it for at least another week.
Cant go anywhere, cant do anything as we can leave our areas-fed up with walking the same small route.
HAD.ENOUGH
Happy Birthday
Smilesonfaces is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Nov 20, 09:50 PM  
Link to this Post
ansi41
VIP Dibber

Yes, I am struggling at the mo
My mum passed away unexpectedly just before Christmas last year, so overnight I became carer for my dad who has alzheimers.
I am a courier too (won't say who for ) so we are incredibly busy and I just seem to be dashing about and still struggling to fit everything in.
Oh and we are starting to work Sundays for the next 3 weeks to cope with demand so no day off for me until December 20th
But I am trying to remain positive in that we are all ok and I have a job so there are things to be thankful for. A glass of wine or two helps

Edited at 09:55 PM.
ansi41 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Nov 20, 12:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Bessie
Apprentice Imagineer

me too

feel as though we have been robbed of so much this year, time with our families, holidays, time with friends. I just said today I am refusing to add this year to my age.
Star Island & Westgate Lakes 2 wks Sept 98, Blue Tree Resort 3 wks Sept 99, Blue Tree Resort 3 wks Sept 00, Blue Tree Resort & AMI 3 wks Sept 01, DLP Aug 02, Venetian Bay Villages 2 wks Aug 08, Bella Piazza 2 wks Aug 11 Windsor Hills 3 wks Aug 12, Windsor Hills 2 wks Oct 15 Paradise Palms 2 wks June 2017
Bessie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Nov 20, 01:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Posiesmum
VIP Dibber

Posiesmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 3
Originally Posted by rasmus View Post
Sick of it now.
Its my birthday today, were still on strict lockdown here-was supposed to end Monday but they've extended it for at least another week.
Cant go anywhere, cant do anything as we can leave our areas-fed up with walking the same small route.
HAD.ENOUGH
Mine too - happy birthday to us!

Spent the day doling out the contents of my freezer to neighbours as we’re moving on 4/12. Oddest birthday ever..

Villefranche-sur-Mer/Monaco - June and July 2024
Orlando for Thanksgiving - November/December 2024
Belfast/Dublin/Vancouver - June 2025
Posiesmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Nov 20, 02:00 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridadreams
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by munmun View Post
I have been really down this time round, hard to say why just totally fed up. Today I decided to sign up as a vacination volunteer, I'm still a bit wobbly over this, not sure I have done the right thing. I hope it will make me feel that we can get through this.
Thank you 💕 you are amazing xx
Floridadreams is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Nov 20, 02:09 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridadreams
Imagineer

Me too! Can I join? Coming out of lockdown on Tuesday (in Republic of Ireland) but so annoyed at relaxation of rules! Changes on Tuesday won’t affect us as not planning too much, but the fact that from 18th December up to three households can mix for two weeks - like different households each night without exclusivity annoys me! I haven’t seen my family in England since January, and this is going to mean we are back in lockdown again from January until god knows when! It’s all well and good people saying we have to take personal responsibility and just worry about what we can do, but in this, everyone else’s actions affects me!
I did think the one benefit of the relaxation would be that we could at least visit DH’s mum, but even he is now saying maybe we should wait because a vaccine is so close! So we probably, maybe quite rightly, won’t even do that, whilst others party away and make the sacrifices longer for the rest of us!
Floridadreams is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Nov 20, 07:17 AM  
Link to this Post
rasmus
Imagineer

rasmus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Posiesmum View Post
Mine too - happy birthday to us!

Spent the day doling out the contents of my freezer to neighbours as we’re moving on 4/12. Oddest birthday ever..
Happy belated birthday x
January 2019-Cabana bay/Homewood suites
rasmus is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Nov 20, 10:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Donaldfan
Imagineer

I should imagine the majority of people in the world are really down at the moment. It's a hard time for everybody.
Donaldfan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List