Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 19 Jan 13, 12:51 AM  
Link to this Post
coombsyl
Imagineer

I feel quiet emotional myself reading this.

When we were taking the friendship boat from HS to Epcot recently, John and I were reminiscing about the lovely Epcot cruise we had with you and Jane in the Breathless. We both have very fond memories of that evening and the drinks in the lounge afterwards.

I wish you all the best for the future and hope that you come to love your new Disney "home" in 2014.
Old 19 Jan 13, 02:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Team Turner
Imagineer

I have to say I got a bit choked up reading this, I hope that you continue to enjoy your memories, stay in touch with your friends in foreign climbs, and look forward to making new memories, in new places.
Old 19 Jan 13, 03:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Clare
Imagineer

Clare's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 6

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 17
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Alyson View Post
Hello Clare,

Thank you for sharing your holiday, it must have been hard to write at times, bittersweet. I know it made me well up a few times.

Like you say its time now to make new memories, I wish you well Clare

Sending you love and hugs Aly x
Thanks Aly x

Originally Posted by coombsyl View Post
I feel quiet emotional myself reading this.

When we were taking the friendship boat from HS to Epcot recently, John and I were reminiscing about the lovely Epcot cruise we had with you and Jane in the Breathless. We both have very fond memories of that evening and the drinks in the lounge afterwards.

I wish you all the best for the future and hope that you come to love your new Disney "home" in 2014.
Wasn't that a fab night, I thought I had some photos but I can't find them otherwise you'd have appeared on the front page too lol

Originally Posted by Team Turner View Post
I have to say I got a bit choked up reading this, I hope that you continue to enjoy your memories, stay in touch with your friends in foreign climbs, and look forward to making new memories, in new places.
Thank you, I must admit I shed a little tear this morning when my photopass album arrived

Wonderful friends are trying to ensure I get to go back (a long way off in the future), solo trips are a thing of the past but if I get to go with them it'll be a whole new memory
Clare is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 13, 04:26 PM  
Link to this Post

I have really loved reading your TR Clare, it really made me cry though at the end. I've obviously missed the reason why you won't be back (can read that it's health reasons though) but never give up hope, and DLP although not the same can be a lovely disney fix xxxxx
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 13, 06:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Clare
Imagineer

Clare's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 6

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 17
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Thanks Robyn x
Clare is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 13, 09:36 PM  
Link to this Post
joanna23
Imagineer

joanna23's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 2
A wonderful report perfectly finished with the photos at the end. Thank-you so much for taking the time to share it all.
August 2006 RPR & Rosen Plaza; August 2008 RPR & Regal Sun; August 2009 RPR & Buena Vista Palace; July/August 2010 RPR & SSR; July/August 2011 & 2012 Loews Miami Beach, RPR & SSR; 2013 SSR & RPR: 2014 Rosen Plaza, SSR & RPR; 2015 Renaissance, RPR & SSR;2016 Cabana Bay, SSR & RPR; 2018 CB, Portofino, SSR 2019 St Petes, Renaissance & SSR
joanna23 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 13, 07:01 PM  
Link to this Post
GingaNinja
Helping Minnie

Lovely trip report here.

Sad to hear this would be your last trip to Orlando but you never know you might win the lottery at the weekend

All the Best
GingaNinja is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jan 13, 11:57 PM  
Link to this Post
lov2dibb
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 11
Guidebook Reviews: 7
What a wonderful trip report - thank you so much for sharing
So glad you managed to get there after your dad's health worries and I really do wish you the best of luck with your hopes for getting back there some day. In the meantime, I am sure you will have great times at DLRP

Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy

DVC Member: BLT, BCV, SSR
lov2dibb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 13, 02:50 AM  
Link to this Post
princessjilly
Imagineer

Another brilliant trippie Clare, the grounds at the beach club look stunning. Thanks for all the amazing pictures.

And what an emotional last day, I had tears pricking my eyes as I read it! I see you now have may 2014 as a future trip in your signature so your dream to go back may be reality after all?

Disney Cast Member... Rose And Crown 27th March 2007 - March 2008
Sleepy Hollow 10th September - 10th November 2006

Trippie June 2024
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1271499
princessjilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 20, 09:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Mamie Baldwin
VIP Dibber

I have just enjoyed Clare's report again, 8 years after I first enjoyed it!
Mamie Baldwin is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List