Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 25 Sep 16, 06:20 PM  
Link to this Post
i198g
Serious Dibber

Talking Ian & Vicky’s Wedding Trip - Day 14 - Tusker House, Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom

Ian & Vicky’s Wedding Trip
Index

Day 14 – Saturday 13th December 2014

Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom

This was the final day for my parents so we had agreed to go for an ‘All you can eat’ breakfast!

We loved Tusker House when we visited in 2012 so decided it would be nice to head back to it, and figured my parents would enjoy it too.

The meal was pretty good, we met all the 4 main characters and got ready to go on safari after the meal.

After the meal we said goodbye and headed straight onto the Safari with our new pals, using FP.

Front row for it!

Some of the animals out sunbathing this morning

When we got off the Safari we just decided to leisurely walk around the park and when we got to Everest we waited 40 minutes in the sun to ride it.

It was nice when a plane spelt out Love in the sky, I had to get the photo quickly before he fully spelt out Love God, so we can just pretend it says Love

Used our second FP on Dinosaur after Everest.

We then headed back for another nap – getting tired now!

The afternoon plan was to go to MK and see Wishes for the hundredth time because it’s our favourite. We got on the bus and headed there with the idea of getting food in Fantastyland.

Yum!

Didn’t fancy waiting in this queue!

We managed to get FP for Dumbo but had a little wait so just decided to ride it once, then as soon as we came off went back on using FP!

Met up with this guy

Got a sneaky selfie with the mice from Cinderella.

On the way around the park we went to see Anna and Elsa

Outside we found Tinkerbell and then messing around we found tons characters haha

As we were walking around we noticed that the Haunted Mansion was OPEN! It had been closed since we got there on November 31st so we had no idea what was going on. We waited in the 40 minute queue for it.

This was both our first time riding it and LOVED it! The animation and effects are brilliant, it was good fun!

May as well go on Hall of Presidents, see how it is and get a seat for half an hour
The show was actually interesting knowing nothing about the history other than seeing the movie Lincoln a few years back.

We got a little puckish, so went over to Pecos Bills for some food before riding Splash Mountain.

Next up was Big Thunder Mountain, great in the dark!

The Main Street Electrical parade was starting soon so we got a spot to watch it, and then got rammed by some Brazilian couple trying to shove past us

Celebrate the Magic show was up next and that was fantastic! We both loved the projections on the castle and it fit really well with the music.

Of course after this we stayed in the same spot to watch Wishes, amazing as always!

It was now around 10.30pm and we thought we may just chance our luck on 7DMT, so headed out that way.

I took a screenshot to show how long we queued for, was alright though because we were wide awake from the nap and had nothing else to do that evening.

Photo in front of the Christmas Tree.

When leaving the park we got some Hot Chocolates from Main Street Bakery then the bus back to POFQ - Great way to end a chilly evening

Thank you for reading today!
i198g is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 16, 07:20 PM  
Link to this Post
christybell
Imagineer

Love your pics... you both look like you are having a ball... Disney at Christmas is sooooo magical

July 2009 ASM/TI/Hmew'd Suites
August 2010 OKW/Dibb villa
July2011 OKW/RPR/Cocoa Beach/Dibb Villa
July 2012 RPR/Carnival Destiny/Dibb Villa
July 2013 OKW/Anna Maria Island/Dibb Villa
Nov 2013 Sunset Lakes- my 40th Birthday
April 2014 Cruise and Villa
April 2015 Clearwater/RPR/Dibb Villa
Dec 2015 Dibb Villa to see the Xmas lights
July 2016 RPR/Cruise/Dibb villa
christybell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 16, 07:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridaagogo
Imagineer

Lovely photos of a fab day x
Floridaagogo is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 16, 10:41 PM  
Link to this Post
k4ti3-x
Apprentice Imagineer

k4ti3-x's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
great day Ian & Vicky! Loved the photos of the fireworks over castle & good choice with Tusker House brekkie!
k4ti3-x is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 16, 04:49 PM  
Link to this Post
i198g
Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by christybell View Post
Love your pics... you both look like you are having a ball... Disney at Christmas is sooooo magical
Cheers Christy, its out favourite time to go too, everything looks beautiful!

Originally Posted by Floridaagogo View Post
Lovely photos of a fab day x
Woo thank you

Originally Posted by k4ti3-x View Post
great day Ian & Vicky! Loved the photos of the fireworks over castle & good choice with Tusker House brekkie!
Woop thank you Katie
i198g is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 16, 07:52 PM  
Link to this Post
EJSakaAnna
Imagineer

Sounds like a brilliant day . I love the look of MK at Christmas x
EJSakaAnna is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 16, 08:34 PM  
Link to this Post
waiting4disney
Imagineer

Mobile

Sounds like a fab day. Great photos.
Old 27 Sep 16, 08:06 PM  
Link to this Post
i198g
Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by EJSakaAnna View Post
Sounds like a brilliant day . I love the look of MK at Christmas x

Originally Posted by waiting4disney View Post
Sounds like a fab day. Great photos.

Thank you both! MK at Christmas is the best