Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 14 Feb 20, 11:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Danny Timm
Gone all Goofy

Mobile Virgin Holidays

So we’ve got a holiday with virgin holidays and got all our park tickets through them, just worrying when we will receive the park tickets due to being able to book fast passes 30 days in advance and don’t want to miss our shot 😂
Danny Timm is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Feb 20, 12:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Zellotape
Excited about Disney

Zellotape's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Danny Timm View Post
So we’ve got a holiday with virgin holidays and got all our park tickets through them, just worrying when we will receive the park tickets due to being able to book fast passes 30 days in advance and don’t want to miss our shot 😂
I would contact them as you may be able to use your booking reference to link your park tickets?
I know this works when you are staying onsite but not had experience with an off site stay.
I doubt you will receive the physical tickets either, it will probably be vouchers which you have to exchange when you get to WDW at a ticket kiosk (not hard to do but can be a little inconvenient if there are long queues).
Old 14 Feb 20, 12:29 PM  
Link to this Post
youre-nicked
VIP Dibber

You get vouchers and the reference number on them links to MDE, I had no issues with mine a few months ago.
Old 14 Feb 20, 01:10 PM  
Link to this Post
NickPytlinski
Proud to wear my Ears

hi,

yes give them a call and they can give you a ref number if your using My Disney experience for fastpasses etc.

if not they can advise how they will send tickets. probably email voucher to pick up at will call on arrival at one of the parks.
Old 14 Feb 20, 06:16 PM  
Link to this Post
the_em0hawk
Earning More Ears

Mobile

We're going with Virgin Holidays in December, and when I called to add park tickets (they had a pretty good deal in Jan) I was told the reference would be available online well before the 30 day FP+ window.
If I don't have tickets linked in MDE at 35 days I'll be on the phone to them.
the_em0hawk is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Feb 20, 06:52 PM  
Link to this Post
meggy
Imagineer

meggy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
They sent me ref number about 40 days before by email without any prompting ( I was just about to email them)
meggy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List