Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 21 Jun 20, 10:46 PM  
Link to this Post
penguin19
Imagineer

penguin19's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Mobile

Originally Posted by Floridatilly View Post
Anyone else like me and not linked on MDE?
I am so stressed!
Been cut off twice, both times after around a 2 hour wait!
We have booked direct with Disney and I am not impressed so far. Whats the point in paying thousands to stay onsite when I cant get through to them, cant link my reservation on MDE! Its so frustrating.
And to top it off its looking like Disney are definitely removing the 21 day tickets!
I am really not happy.
I will be in tears tomorrow when all on site guests can book the park reservations but I cant!

Any one else in my boat?
When is your trip? If you moved to next year I honestly wouldnt worry at all - it will be fine

DCL - 19,21,21,22,23,23
penguin19 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 20, 10:50 PM  
Link to this Post
TC Devon
Imagineer

Mobile

I’ve had enough of this year. I started lock down with cv19. I’m was pretty ill. Then my father in law (an amazing man) got diagnosed with cancer, it progressed scarily quickly, he died two weeks ago. Just said good bye to him. We miss him terribly. It’s not sunk in for any of us. He was the one that started our love of Disney. Now this whole holiday is cursed. Supposed to go this year but moved to next year. Cost us more money and an admin fee of £250. Lost dining plan, now have to find more money to pay for this. We don’t have the money. Spoke to cm on live chat, 21 day tickets are going. No idea what we do with our Disney mad kids for last week of our holiday. They will want to go to Disney, my asd daughter will simply not get that she can’t.

I’ve lost my love for Disney. I just want to cancel it but I’m worried we will lose deposit from ever after and home away for villa.

Cm said tomorrow we can book our seven days on site but other seven days we can’t book until 28th?
TC Devon is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 20, 10:51 PM  
Link to this Post
teachx
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
My booking for Pop next Sept not linked still but hey ho there's a ?lot of other things to worry
about just now so will just deal with it when I am able. Will see how things go for folk though and hope it proceeds ok for those who can access the system tomorrow

2023 Pop Century/Rosen LBV 2019 BC/Red Lion Hotel Kissimmee 2017 POR/Floridian Hotel & Suites 2016 Red Lion Hotel Kissimmee 2014(2) Rosen Inn @ Pointe 2014 Rosen Inn International 2009 Rosen Plaza 2006 Travelodge I Drive 2004 Howard Johnsons I Drive
teachx is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 20, 10:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Donaldfan
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by TC Devon View Post
I’ve had enough of this year. I started lock down with cv19. I’m was pretty ill. Then my father in law (an amazing man) got diagnosed with cancer, it progressed scarily quickly, he died two weeks ago. Just said good bye to him. We miss him terribly. It’s not sunk in for any of us. He was the one that started our love of Disney. Now this whole holiday is cursed. Supposed to go this year but moved to next year. Cost us more money and an admin fee of £250. Lost dining plan, now have to find more money to pay for this. We don’t have the money. Spoke to cm on live chat, 21 day tickets are going. No idea what we do with our Disney mad kids for last week of our holiday. They will want to go to Disney, my asd daughter will simply not get that she can’t.

I’ve lost my love for Disney. I just want to cancel it but I’m worried we will lose deposit from ever after and home away for villa.

Cm said tomorrow we can book our seven days on site but other seven days we can’t book until 28th?
I'm sorry for your loss and hope you are able to sort everything out. X
Donaldfan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 20, 11:07 PM  
Link to this Post
TC Devon
Imagineer

Mobile

Thank you. Actually think this might be the straw that breaks the camels back 😢
TC Devon is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 20, 11:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Cath24601
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by TC Devon View Post

Just wanted to say that I lost my dad to cancer very suddenly since lockdown started too - 10 days from diagnosis to death. Have also lost a friend to covid 19 so I’m glad to hear you recovered. I’m so sorry for your loss though - things like this definitely put everything into perspective.

Re: the thread topic, we’ve got a package booked inc 14 day ultimate tickets with VH for Jan 2021 - our tickets won’t be linked to MDE for a good while yet (I think November?) and we can’t contact them with our holiday so far off anyway so, having heard nothing from them telling us we need to do anything, we’re just going to not worry about it and see what happens. To be fair to VH, they’ve not let us down before so keeping the faith we’ll be alright (whatever that looks like by then) this time too
Cath24601 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 20, 11:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneyleo
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Nope not linked
I’m pretty annoyed tbh! I don’t understand why Disney announced last weekend our options knowing people wouldn’t be linked in time, I would have liked to know this info before I decided to commit to another booking which I likely won’t get a deposit back should we not get a reservation!

I’m keeping everything crossed that realistically it won’t be that many already booked for next year and linked and hopefully will be fine. Not much else I can do so I’m trying not to stress.
Disneyleo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 20, 10:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Brave5
Apprentice Imagineer

I linked mine myself - just clicked link reservation and typed in the reservation on my Disney invoice (without the /1) and was instant. Don't know if that will work with anyone who didn't book direct with Disney.

Surely if this post helps even one person I should get my first gold ears ... please!

Edited at 10:23 AM.
Brave5 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 20, 10:26 AM  
Link to this Post
Manc1979
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Brave5 View Post
I linked mine myself - just clicked link reservation and typed in the reservation on my Disney invoice (without the /1) and was instant. Don't know if that will work with anyone who didn't book direct with Disney.

Surely if this post helps even one person I should get my first gold ears ... please!
I’ve lost time of the amount of times I’ve tried to link now ...was yours an original booking or an amended booking ?
Manc1979 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 20, 10:28 AM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Brave5 View Post

I’ve tried that too but still nothing. I booked 12 days ago now & everthing is showing in manage my booking 🤷🏻
LOU LOU DISNEY is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List