Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 10 Aug 20, 09:20 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Scotsmomma View Post
Some of us aren't shy like you MH and have shared pics on here, even overweight ones like me 🤣 I think you really do need to post one of you, even just to help Sandra avoid you when she's shopping. I still think you're painting yourself as this big bloke with a wrinkled neck, chicken legs, hairy arms and a big belly when in reality you're drop dead gorgeous but you don't want us women in our prime to get over excited. 🤔😳
If only that were true, but sadly it's not but at least Mrs MH doesn't have to worry about me being stalked by other women.
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 20, 09:22 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by mickey house View Post
If only that were true, but sadly it's not but at least Mrs MH doesn't have to worry about me being stalked by other women.
Ohhh Well, there goes that fantasy ladies 😳😂
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 20, 09:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Dazed
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Lindaelaine View Post
We have bumped into a few Dibbers in Florida, my daughter used to do trip reports, we would be recognised from the pictures so they would stop and say hello, we felt like celebrities 😂
I remember meeting you, and your daughter a few years ago. Lovely family, very kind and chatty

I also met Col41 on the same trip and had a lovely chat in the pool at RPR
Dazed is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 20, 09:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by mickey house View Post
Oh well if you see me in Sainsburys jog on!
Old 10 Aug 20, 09:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlando 2004
Imagineer

Orlando 2004's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Mobile

We have bumped into a few Dibbers in Florida, my daughter used to do trip reports, we would be recognised from the pictures so they would stop and say hello, we felt like celebrities 😂
I spotted you all at the airport but didn't say anything, just told my DH and DD. Recognised you from Jo's trip reports. 😂
Old 10 Aug 20, 09:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Lindaelaine
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Dazed View Post
I remember meeting you, and your daughter a few years ago. Lovely family, very kind and chatty

Awwwww thank you.
Yes I remember in the RP club room, usually watching footy or playing cards, happy memories, I think there were three Dibb families there at the same time, it's so nice to put faces to names, I think your boys were on the computers, it was so handy to have that lounge so they could amuse themselves while waiting for us to get ready.
It's was lovely meeting you .
Aug 2018...Westridge. Aug 2019... Miami & Solterra Resort
Lindaelaine is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 20, 09:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Lindaelaine
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Orlando 2004 View Post
I spotted you all at the airport but didn't say anything, just told my DH and DD. Recognised you from Jo's trip reports. 😂
I remember you saying on here, no need to be shy, you should have said hello 😂
Lindaelaine is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 20, 09:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlando 2004
Imagineer

Orlando 2004's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Mobile

I remember you saying on here, no need to be shy, you should have said hello 😂
If I see you again I will but other than long walks I haven't been out too much recently! Knowing me I'd get the wrong person anyway.😂
Meant to ask how spaced out were the tables in Miller and Carter when you went? Really want to go as haven't been since just before lockdown but not sure I want to go whilst the eat out offer is on and not sure how close they're seating people?! Might get DH to take me once schools are back.
Old 10 Aug 20, 09:55 PM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

I have never met another DIBBER, through the DIBB..

Inevitably I have a mental image of several with whom I have exchanged both posts and pm’s in the past.

When I began subscribing, I deliberately posted up an image of the family.. and it wasn’t particularly posed, either.

2005 onwards.. lots of times!

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196

Edited at 09:58 PM.
cornishfrogboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 20, 09:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Lindaelaine
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Dazed View Post
Ah yes Col was the other Dibber, she said her kids were cringing when she introduced herself in the lounge 😂
We were playing volleyball in the pool when a family joined in, their sons names were the same names as our grandsons and we though that was a coincidence, we then found out that they knew friends of Jo's, such a small world.
We were also in Disney Springs when a Dibber approached us and we also spotted Libby and Ben (Oh-Darling) one year.
We sound like stalkers 😂
Luckily we were in our happy place so we didn't have miserable faces like Sandra 😂 sorry Sandra, I'm only joking 😊