Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 29 Mar 20, 10:19 AM  
Link to this Post
CreakingStool
Apprentice Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 3
Free Meal Plan (plus)

Hi All,

Just after some help. I've not really looked at meal plans before as staying at the lower price hotels in summer I've never really made it work out for us and fit with our plans.

Anyway, I'm now looking at possible alternatives to a trip with DD booked for 3rd June should it not go ahead (I'm assuming it won't) and as we are stuck to school hols I'm considering an early Jan trip as she doesn't go back to school until 11th Jan. This will be a very different trip to June, winter weather and shorter park hours, so I think we'll probably want to sit in restaurants more etc whereas in the nice summer months we just like to wander around and take it as it comes.

The UK site has a good offer of half board free at Sequoia lodge (so we would have a pool also), what I'm not sure about is if the breakfast as part of an offer is in the hotel or in the park. Can anyone clarify?

Also, if you upgrade to the GF rooms and breakfast is included are you able to use the breakfast credit from your half board plan for anything else?

For 3rd Jan to 7th Jan the offer on the UK site comes in at £1005 for standard room, free half board and 100 euro giftcard or £1458 for GF lake side (normal GF are not coming up). I think thats probably a bit steep for the benefits.

Currently I have a booking through the french site, approx £650 at santa fe, no meal plan.

Thanks all, stay safe xx

A long awaited Disney Fix. DLP June 2023, me and my girl

CreakingStool is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Mar 20, 10:46 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

The breakfast for the plus plan will be a buffet in your hotel.

If you go for golden forest with free half board then the price will already factor in the breakfast that is included in the golden forest lounge so you won’t have a spare breakfast voucher - it’s breakfast in the lounge then one other meal for either lunch or dinner. Hope that helps.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Mar 20, 05:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Andyroom
I want to go now!

Is it not possible to upgrade the breakfast at the Golden Forest lounge to a character breakfast at Plaza Gardens by paying the difference?
Andyroom is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Mar 20, 05:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarryb
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Andyroom View Post
Is it not possible to upgrade the breakfast at the Golden Forest lounge to a character breakfast at Plaza Gardens by paying the difference?
I think any breakfast can be upgraded for just the difference. I've done it with the free half board plus breakfast. You can do it whilst booking, and also call to amend your booking. X
Sarryb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Mar 20, 07:18 PM  
Link to this Post
CreakingStool
Apprentice Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 3
Mobile

Thanks for the replies. I think this is definately the way I'll go assuming things with June don't happen. I will probably go for standard room and possibly upgrade to premium meal plan and definately have one plaza gardens breakfast

A long awaited Disney Fix. DLP June 2023, me and my girl

CreakingStool is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Mar 20, 07:27 PM  
Link to this Post
kk20
Imagineer

Mobile

The meal plan level is determined by the hotel. To get the premium plan you need to stay in the disneyland hotel. Sequoia lodge will be plus plan regardless of golden forest or not.
kk20 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Mar 20, 07:57 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by kk20 View Post
The meal plan level is determined by the hotel. To get the premium plan you need to stay in the disneyland hotel. Sequoia lodge will be plus plan regardless of golden forest or not.
You can pay to upgrade the free meal plans now.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Mar 20, 07:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Gunna
Apprentice Imagineer

Don’t know how far in advance you want to look but there are offers on at the minute for summer 2021,

We are not due to go until early July but looking at alternatives in case we need or decide to change. The offer for July 2021 still had free half board on the dates I looked for so if you preferred summer may give you another option?
Gunna is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List