Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 3 Apr 20, 05:55 PM  
Link to this Post
disney-101
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

disney-101's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Mobile Can’t get through to VH!

Hi Dibbers
We would like to move our holiday to 2021. We’re currently booked for end June this year. Our date for paying balance is coming up, so we’ve been trying to contact VH. Tried email, social media and phone. Yesterday hung on for 3 hrs 45 mins and got cut off at 5pm. Today rang at 9am and hung on line for 4 hrs 15mins then got cut off.😡
Please dibbers help! Any ideas welcome.
TIA
2012 SSR
disney-101 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Apr 20, 06:43 PM  
Link to this Post
neelixm8
Proud to wear my Ears

Try ringing about 4pm. I got through in a few minutes and took 45 mins to sort.
Old 3 Apr 20, 07:16 PM  
Link to this Post
disney-101
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

disney-101's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by neelixm8 View Post
Try ringing about 4pm. I got through in a few minutes and took 45 mins to sort.
Thanks. What number did you ring? We’ve been ringing 03444729646 then pressing 1 for existing bookings.
2012 SSR
disney-101 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Apr 20, 09:02 PM  
Link to this Post
uktigg
Very Serious Dibber

I rang today at around 11.30am - the message said the queue was around 3 hrs, spoke to someone after about 30 mins, so it looks like it's just luck of the draw.
As it happens it was a waste of time, as they said they couldn't do anything with my booking until Virgin Atlantic cancelled my flight !
Old 3 Apr 20, 09:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Siberiananya
Getting to know the DIBB

Mobile

I rang today at 9:40am today and got cut off at four hours, I have spent over 16 hours on hold to them this week, WhatsApp told me to ring and have ignored me for the past two days, messenger said they couldn’t help as they are only talking to people flying in 72 hours and the txt service has gone unanswered for 3 days. At this point I’m not interested in rebooking anything with them, I’m done. They can keep my deposit I just want what I’ve paid back and to never have to deal with them ever again.
Siberiananya is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Apr 20, 10:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Bean
Being a bit Goofy

We’ve spent a total of 11 hours on hold with them so far. Been cut off after 4 hours twice, and when their lines closed yesterday. WhatsApp has gone unanswered.

Fortunately it’s just car hire we have with them. Got an email a few days ago saying it was cancelled and we’d get a voucher, but if we wanted a refund we just needed to call. Tomorrow we’re within 72 hours, so going to give it one last try tomorrow morning and if we still can’t get through, going to leave it for now and send them an email and letter stating our wishes. Even in lockdown life is too short!

I appreciate they’re super busy, but I’ve been calling loads of companies to cancel stuff over the past few weeks who will be equally busy - longest I’ve been on hold with anyone else was half an hour, and I was warned of the wait in advance and given the option of a call back instead. Puts me off ever rebooking with VH.
Bean is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Apr 20, 10:58 PM  
Link to this Post
mattyped
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Find a branch in your local next store if there is one. Find their number and use that. Calls to the stores go through to the girls or guys working from home on the same numbers. That's what we've been doing and got it all sorted and moved within 2 days. Hope this helps. It worked for us.
mattyped is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 20, 03:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Blue nose
Imagineer

Mobile

I did a DM on Twitter. Took a fee days to get reply but once I did they were on it and sorted with 24 hours.
Blue nose is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 20, 04:08 PM  
Link to this Post
tigrr_uk
New Poster (3)

Mobile

I feel your pain, had 5 lots of 4 hours each to Virgin Holidays, only got a car booking with them as booked it when getting the flights from VA. I’ve WhatsApp but no response, I’ve DM’d on twitter as suggested, see if I get any response.
tigrr_uk is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 20, 04:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Siberiananya
Getting to know the DIBB

Over the past 7 days of trying I’m cumulatively now up to over 23 unanswered hours on hold, 15 unanswered WhatsApp’s, 3 unanswered texts, 3 unanswered twitter DM’s and a we can’t help you if you Are not travelling within 72hours on Facebook messenger. Rapidly running out of patience
Siberiananya is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List