Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 29 Apr 20, 02:03 PM  
Link to this Post
sunnysandra
Very Serious Dibber

Help needed first trip

We are planning on taking my 3 year old granddaughter to Disney next May . Have never been before always do florida . Who do you book with , we live in north wales so nearest airport is Manchester . Where would you stay ? How long do you go for ? Sorry so many questions
sunnysandra is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 20, 02:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

We always book with Magic Breaks and find then great. We love staying on-site as it's great being able to walk back and forth to the parks. We have stayed in both Newport Bay and Sequoia Lodge and both are wonderful (Although I must admit I found Sequoia Lodge a little more child-friendly for some reason).

We do 4 nights which is the perfect amount of time to fit everything in without having to rush (the last thing you want with a little one in tow)
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 20, 02:27 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsBC
VIP Dibber

MrsBC's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 11
Restaurant Reviews: 50

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Guidebook Reviews: 1
We always book directly with DLP. We usually then book flights separately, but this time we got them through DLP at the same time as it was no more expensive.
I'm quite glad as if it gets cancelled (later this year) its all on the one booking.
We usually go for 3-4 nights depending on flight times - this year it's 3 nights as we fly at 6am and the return flight is at around 9pm so we get most of the arrival and departure days at the parks too.
We've stayed at Sequoia Lodge and Cheyenne mostly - both are good.
I'd advise to avoid weekends as DLP is very busy with locals then, and to check the DLP site for dining or free night offers.
DCL Magic, DCL Wish
BOOKED - Beach Club Villas Sept '24, Disney Treasure Sept '25
TRIP REPORT INDEX
www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835984

Edited at 02:29 PM.
MrsBC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 20, 09:09 AM  
Link to this Post
sunnysandra
Very Serious Dibber

I have tried to look at prices for next March the disney website states you can book now but when I add dates I just get a blank page . Am I doing something wrong ?
sunnysandra is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 20, 09:13 AM  
Link to this Post

The Disney website can be very glitchy. Try another browser - or have look at Walt Disney Travel Company and/or Magic Breaks for quotes.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 20, 04:51 PM  
Link to this Post
kenville
slightly serious Dibber

We have booked before with Magic Breaks and directly via the official Disneyland Paris website. Both offer good service. Magic Breaks have a better website I think for ease of pricing up different options. But check prices on both once you’ve settled on a date as one can be cheaper than the other.

It’s nice to stay on-site for the overall experience. Which hotel comes down entirely to your budget.
kenville is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List