Notices
Intro's and Welcomes Introduce yourself and be welcomed into our community.

Old 24 May 20, 09:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Mandalorian
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Disney newbie

Hey everyone,
Ok so as per the title, never been to Disneyworld... Went to Paris once as a kid but im mid 30's now so thats a distant memory lol.

I joined the forum as i feel there is a LOT of info to learn about Disneyworld... And i always seem to be googling the answers, and i always seem to end up pretty much here all the time. Thought joining might help me in my future journey plans as from what ive read you all sound like a helpful bunch...

Anyway... So in a nutshell, at probably THE worst time, i decided i want to take my 2 kids to Florida/Disney... Im a spur of the moment kinda guy unfortunately...

Lucky for us, i havnt saved for it yet. So that puts me in a position to plan for an Aug 2021 trip, rather than when the airports open back up again .

I will be on and off here over time with all the questions that pop into my head so i'll be grateful to the guys and gals who help me out.

I have a friend who is a DW regular/veteran and she has told me sooo much already that its taken me weeks to understand it and get my head around it.
So, im sure some of you will confirm to me that im doing the right thing, in waiting for a possible free dining plan?! I can afford to put down deposits etc so i can secure the room and plan, and then from there its just monitoring the flights...

Any further info will be great. Im learning new things each day with this...
Im used to visiting Thorpe Park or Alton Towers... Its much easier than this! lol. But this is a holiday, not a short break... Its bound to be a bit more complex.

Take care everyone and stay safe!
Mandalorian is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 20, 10:52 PM  
Link to this Post
SnowWhite
Apprentice Imagineer

Welcome to the DIBB Mandalorian and Happy Planning
I'm sure you'll find lots of answers to the zillions of questions you'll have on here and if you don't, just ask, someone will be along to help you out.
SnowWhite is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 20, 07:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Bondy007
Imagineer

Welcome to the DIBB. You will find all the answers to the questions you don't even know you want to ask yet...!
Old 25 May 20, 08:26 AM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

Mobile

Hello. There are a million answers to find on here. Someone always knows the info. It’s a great site
vampiress88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 20, 08:33 AM  
Link to this Post
TigerLily8
VIP Dibber

Welcome!

I remember being overwhelmed with all the info before my first trip but in the end I was sooo glad to have found the DIBB. You will pick up so many hints and tricks to make your holiday absolutely perfect!
TigerLily8 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 20, 08:16 PM  
Link to this Post
simon
VIP Dibber

simon's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 12
Mobile

Hello and welcome to the Dibb , enjoy your planning it’s a great build up to a Fantastic Holiday . Any thing your not sure about , just ask away there is always someone who can help . Don’t forget your ESTA . 🤗
simon is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 20, 08:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Mandalorian
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Thanks for the replies everyone. Cant help but check the website each day... Im obsessed! lol.
Thanks Simon, ive been to Florida twice before so hopefully i remember all the little details as well as the ESTA's... Just be nice this time to actually follow the sign for disney rather than avoiding it!
Mandalorian is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 20, 08:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Trueblue88
Apprentice Imagineer

Welcome to The Dibb
Trueblue88 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 20, 07:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Senojk
A Guest at All-Stars

hello and welcome to the Dibb enjoy planning...
Old 9 Jun 20, 10:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Bonny Scotland
Very Serious Dibber

Bonny Scotland's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
hey, happy planning
Bonny Scotland is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List