Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 29 Oct 20, 09:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Mightyfraz
Getting Excited

Hope that you find happiness in your new direction. Thanks for taking the time to write and share your trip. We were out there the same time as you and had a wonderful trip, the current climate shows you should always assume we’re not going back and therefore make each time the best time. Thanks again 🤗
Mightyfraz is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Nov 20, 03:35 PM  
Link to this Post
MOUSEMARSH
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Great tales of your adventures.
Good to read you've set your Alarm on a new venture. Sometimes it's great to feel the rain on your face and if your future lights are shining bright in the distance I'm sure they'll be very close by soon.

Yes still loving the Alarm references 😁

If I added it all up I probably could have bought a 4 Bed Detached House
MOUSEMARSH is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Nov 20, 04:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Nellie75
Having Dinner with Goofy

Thoroughly enjoyed reading this final trip report from the beginning again! Wonderful memories to look back on. Good luck in your new venture and hopefully we all can return to the Land of the Mouse sometime soon!
Old 5 Nov 20, 06:02 PM  
Link to this Post
TractorBoy
Imagineer

TractorBoy's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

John, thanks for all the reports. Have enjoyed them all

Your boys must make you and Alison very proud.

Good luck for the future to you and the family.

Good health and stay safe!
Old 10 Nov 20, 09:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Andi
VIP Dibber

Many thanks for putting together this trip report, DH and I thoroughly enjoyed reading about all your adventures.

Thanks again for sharing,

DVC - Animal Kingdom Lodge

International Drive 2002, All Star Movies 2005, Renaissance at Seaworld 2008, Rosen Plaza & POFQ 2010, Saratoga Springs Resort 2012, Hotel New York DLP 2013, Rosen Plaza and Old Key West 2014, AKL, BLT & SSR July 2015, Crowne Plaza NYC, AKL, Cabana Bay, AKL Nov 2017, Crowne Plaza NYC April 2018, Rosen Plaza, AKL and GFV August 2018, Australia Nov 2018, RCI Cruise August 2019, Rosen Plaza, Pop Century August 2022
Andi is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Nov 20, 08:11 PM  
Link to this Post

Thank you for some great trip reports! I have really enjoyed them with a laugh and a tear.

I saw you in Sainsbury’s a while back, at the checkout and it was like I had spotted a celebrity well a Dibb celebrity!
Much too shy to say hello though I did think should I mention the Dibb in a loud voice though!

Good luck for the future
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 20, 07:27 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Originally Posted by Dixiechic View Post
I have loved reading this report and it’s sad that it’s come to an end, even more so when it’s so difficult to plan a new trip. We are booked for a short trip in May, but there’s no excitement or planning as we just don’t know if it will happen. Thank you for taking the time to write up all of your trips and wishing you all the best in your new work endeavours. I truly hope the world returns to normal soon
Thanks for reading and for your message too. Much appreciated.
Keep the faith that next May will happen it will see you through the winter months !
With all the changes on a weekly basis in the parks it is worth just having an outline plan as so much could change between now and then .

I'm with you in just willing a normality to life once again.

Keep positive and thanks for reading

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 20, 07:34 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by HansysMum View Post
I’m now in tears. Your words throughout have brought your trip alive - I have laughed and now cried along. Thank you so much for sharing and I wish you all success and happiness in the future with hopefully some future Disney memories still to be made. (I’m going to go back and read all your other trip reports now - good job it’s half term !) x
Hope you enjoyed the rest of the trip reports over half term - looking back we have done so many different things that I am so glad we have them written down and photographed to the extreme!

Apologies for the tears Glad I brought laughs too!
I'm sure there will be more Disney memories to be made, in the meantime I'm enjoying sharing my experiences on our podcast. Sharing some Disney positivity and hopefully bringing some Disney magic in these times.

Thanks for reading and for your lovely comments

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 20, 07:38 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by joanna23 View Post
Wonderful and poignant. I’ve been waiting patiently for the final instalment. It was worth the wait!
Thank you and thanks for the PM
Appreciate all your words so much.

Love to all your family xx

Old 12 Nov 20, 07:43 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by lexie32 View Post
I have loved reading your trippys over the years and I really hope this isn’t the last one. Good luck in your new work ventures and please no disappearing from the dibb!
Thank you for all your reading and I'm not disappearing from The Dibb any time soon.
I'm still part of a great Disney podcast, where I get to talk about all these fantastic trips we have shared together

As for this trip report - it really is the final one

Thanks for reading and your lovely reply