Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 1 Jun 20, 11:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Nicole_rourke
Trying for More Ears

Mobile Announcement today from Disney

Good morning,

Is the announcement today going to be about us being able to book for 2021? Possibly with the free dining offer?

Thanks
Nicole_rourke is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 20, 11:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Niki Mouse
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Hi, Fingers crossed it’s for people that have dining booked either free or paid for and what the options are. The only info has been for US guests
Niki Mouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 20, 11:13 AM  
Link to this Post
Donaldfan
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Nicole_rourke View Post
Good morning,

Is the announcement today going to be about us being able to book for 2021? Possibly with the free dining offer?

Thanks
No it's going to relate to this year's bookings.
Donaldfan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 20, 11:13 AM  
Link to this Post
Tretinker
Very Serious Dibber

Where can we see, watch or hear the announcement please x
1st Trip - Sept/Oct 1997 *2nd Trip - Nov/Dec 2000, *3rd Trip - Oct/Nov 2005 *4th Trip - Mar/Apr 2016 5th Trip - Easter 2017 the year of the chicken pox *6th Trip - Aug 2019 a first time for summer *7th Trip - Aug 2020 And then there were 4 *1st DLP Trip December 2020
Tretinker is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 20, 11:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Princess Ariel
Imagineer

Mobile

My TA has just advised that Disney are due to make an announcement ‘by the end of the week!’ So she’s not convinced an announcement will be made today 😫 she is also reluctant to allow me to change my booking until we’ve heard from Disney.
Princess Ariel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 20, 11:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Pippy
Very Serious Dibber

Oh no, I have no patience whatsoever and want to know whats happening with my holiday
Pippy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 20, 11:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Princess Ariel
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Pippy View Post
Oh no, I have no patience whatsoever and want to know whats happening with my holiday
I know and me, when I enquired about cancelling she said Disney will charge me £50 pp to cancel and it would be best to wait until they make an announcement.
I’m not sure the announcement would make much difference to me anyway as I paid for the DDP so I’m thinking if I want to cancel they will still charge me a cancellation fee?
Princess Ariel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 20, 12:08 PM  
Link to this Post
nth09
Apprentice Imagineer

nth09's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Princess Ariel View Post
I know and me, when I enquired about cancelling she said Disney will charge me £50 pp to cancel and it would be best to wait until they make an announcement.
I’m not sure the announcement would make much difference to me anyway as I paid for the DDP so I’m thinking if I want to cancel they will still charge me a cancellation fee?
They certainly were not charging the £50 per head on cancellations last week.
nth09 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 20, 11:53 AM  
Link to this Post
Donaldfan
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Princess Ariel View Post
My TA has just advised that Disney are due to make an announcement ‘by the end of the week!’ So she’s not convinced an announcement will be made today 😫 she is also reluctant to allow me to change my booking until we’ve heard from Disney.
On another thread someone has been told by ATD that it's some time today! Perhaps your travel agent is scared you'll cancel and she'll lose your money.
Donaldfan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 20, 12:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess Ariel
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Donaldfan View Post
On another thread someone has been told by ATD that it's some time today! Perhaps your travel agent is scared you'll cancel and she'll lose your money.
I asked to cancel the Disney aspect of our trip but change it to universal and a villa so she wouldn’t lose my money, although the amended holiday would be much much cheaper (half the price!) maybe that’s what it is. I honestly can’t see Disney offering me any incentive to keep my booking as we were paying for the DDP so I don’t think I’ll get any kind of compensation from them and without the DDP and with all the other restrictions I don’t think it will be worth doing Disney this year.