Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 23 May 20, 09:47 AM  
Link to this Post
tinkerbelll
Apprentice Imagineer

Contact delta on a VA booking

Hi

5th July Belfast to MCO direct on VA and booked direct with VA. When logging into booking it now says for outward flight to contact delta. Anyone else had this. Does say on twittter no flights until August so hoping this means flight is cancelled
tinkerbelll is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 20, 10:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Gngr29
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Hi, we are on the 12th July flight BFS to MCO and our outbound advises us to contact Delta. Maybe they are doing aircraft change or preparing to cancel the flight. We had booked bubble seats so can’t wait to try and contact them to refund the cost of those seats and the ones on return. Return flight is still showing 747 with our bubble seats booked.

Edited at 12:03 PM.
Gngr29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 20, 11:19 AM  
Link to this Post
tspill
Imagineer

Originally Posted by tinkerbelll View Post
Hi

5th July Belfast to MCO direct on VA and booked direct with VA. When logging into booking it now says for outward flight to contact delta. Anyone else had this. Does say on twittter no flights until August so hoping this means flight is cancelled
Just looked at mine (from Belfast) - says the same. But absolutely no other information on what has happened or how to "contact Delta".
No email. No nothing!

Edited at 11:20 AM.
tspill is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 20, 11:49 AM  
Link to this Post
dizzzy
Very Serious Dibber

dizzzy's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Both our outbound and inbound flights (15-29 June) say the same as well. I've been expecting them to be cancelled but thought we might get an email or phone call from them.
dizzzy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 20, 11:53 AM  
Link to this Post
tspill
Imagineer

So wondering what to do next?

What are others doing on this?
tspill is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 20, 12:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Gngr29
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Think we will wait out. We know we probably won’t be going. Going to wait out for them to contact us and see what options are.

We have DDP for our onsite days, and spending the rest of the time split between universal at Royal Pacific and on I Drive. The longer we leave it there might be DDP or another offer for 2021 and we can book for start of school hols in July.

Edited at 12:11 PM.
Gngr29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 20, 12:36 PM  
Link to this Post
dizzzy
Very Serious Dibber

dizzzy's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by tspill View Post
So wondering what to do next?

What are others doing on this?
I'm going to leave it until 2 weeks before we're due to go and then get in touch with them to request a refund. I would just rebook the flight but they're not available for the dates we want yet and I'm not happy with getting a voucher in case they go into administration.
dizzzy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 20, 02:17 PM  
Link to this Post
tinkerbelll
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Had a response on Twitter and this flight is cancelled. I have DM them asking for a refund. At least date would start from now on countdown for this. Hth
tinkerbelll is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 20, 02:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Partythemestarz
Earning More Ears

I have just checked mine and says contact Delta also. 10th July LGW-MCO. Inbound showing as going ahead. 🤷🏼
Old 23 May 20, 02:42 PM  
Link to this Post
tspill
Imagineer

Originally Posted by tinkerbelll View Post
Had a response on Twitter and this flight is cancelled. I have DM them asking for a refund. At least date would start from now on countdown for this. Hth
Thanks for the update. I have hasted tried to contact them via Twitter. Lets see what they say.
Did they tell you how to contact them for your refund?