Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 30 Dec 20, 05:07 PM  
Link to this Post
fefifoe
Apprentice Imagineer

fefifoe's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
little mix booked for May - not confident of this and have warned kids it may well get cancelled again

Florida booked for end June for 3 weeks - moved from 2020 i float between hope we get and being convinced it wont happen

Everybody's talking about Jamie end July - more hopeful of this one

Gary Meikle live - moved from Feb 2021 to sept 2021

Steps Nov - this one im sure we will get to!

Edited at 05:09 PM.
fefifoe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Dec 20, 03:06 PM  
Link to this Post
parisdisneyfan
Imagineer

No holidays but a new kitchen in Feb 21
Old 1 Jan 21, 11:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Neil & Stella
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Corfu in May to replace last years cancelled holiday. Not overly optimistic, but still hopeful.

Krakow in July, again to replace last years. Mildly confident on this one.

We had got Prague booked for the Christmas markets, but Stella has taken a shine to the Vienna ones, so will be looking to get one of those booked sooner rather than later.

We want to have a big family party in the back garden in the summer, just because (hopefully) we can. Just need to sort out dates, because we'll need an empty recycling bin for all the bottles and cans
Old 1 Jan 21, 11:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Florida1990
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Lisa123wm View Post
Nothing - not one thing.
Same here..we had 4 holidays, 1 theatre trip and a cricket match at Headingly cancelled in 2020, it was very stressful waiting to see what would happen with our payments so I’m not booking anything until everything is clearer. We were completely refunded every penny btw from all the bookings but it wasn’t without stress as we battled to speak to people and get clear answers on things.☹️
The thought of another year without holidays does really make me sad though..crossing everything so we can go..🤞🤞
Florida1990 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jan 21, 11:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Dr.JumbaJookiba
VIP Dibber

Flights for end of May to MCO, and a 21 days at AoA just to give me the ability to make park passes. Did't want to use my points for this trip, it's the wrong time in my use year if we cancel. I'm 50/50 if we'll even be allowed out by then.

Some DVC rooms booked for mid July in case we have to bump the April trip.
Dr.JumbaJookiba is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jan 21, 11:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Jennywren
VIP Dibber

April - UK Pink Floyd Experience (Tribute) - originally booked for June 20 then moved to October 2020, again to January 21 now pushed back to April 21

July - Adele Someone Like Me (Tribute) moved from October 2020

Sept/Oct - reward flights to MCO for 28 days at Sunset Lakes

Also hoping to book 10 - 14 days to Tenerife around May, along with some short breaks in the UK, but waiting to see how things turn out before booking.

It is good to have things to look forward to even if they do have to get cancelled.

But most of all looking forward to seeing family and friends again, especially my DD and SiL, and being able to go out for a meal and a chat.
Jennywren is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jan 21, 12:02 PM  
Link to this Post
clanmacbeath
Imagineer

clanmacbeath's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Mobile

We haven't bothered to book anything this year and will just see what happens. We already had disney booked for this coming September before covid, so we will keep our fingers and toes crossed that it happens.
If we manage to go anywhere or do anything this year we will very happy indeed.
clanmacbeath is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jan 21, 12:57 PM  
Link to this Post
dizzzy
Very Serious Dibber

dizzzy's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
June Rebooked Orlando from last year, not sure it will happen but am trying to be hopeful.

August Have booked to see Hamilton in London with my daughter (also booked an overnight stay in a nearby hotel)

We've also got to either rebook or get our money back for a log cabin holiday we should've been going on today .

I like having something to look forward to even if I know deep down it's probably going to be cancelled.
dizzzy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jan 21, 01:06 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

Florida July for 2 weeks (rebooked from last July)

Copenhagen September 4 nights (rebooked from November 2020)

SF, Seattle & Vegas November 2021 12 nights. A brand new booking as it was a brilliant deal that I couldn’t miss!

Let’s hope it all happens, if not it can be moved again & im protected with a book with confidence which allows cancellation & free amendments.

✨Disneyland Paris - 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17 x3, 18, 19x2, 22, 24.
✨Disneyworld Florida - 08, 14, 15, 17, 25.
✨Disneyland Tokyo & Disney Sea - 2016.
✨Disneyland California - 2018, 2023
✨Disney Magic 🚢 - 2021
⭐️NYC - 2016, 2017, 2019.
⭐️Las Vegas, Grand Canyon -2018
⭐️San Francisco, Las Vegas & Antelope Canyon -19 ⭐️Washington DC - 22⭐️LA/Anaheim-23 ⭐️Seattle -24
LOU LOU DISNEY is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jan 21, 01:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

April - Florida and a Disney cruise

August - Florida and a Disney cruise

😂 I’m hedging my bets to get Florida and a Disney cruise this year 😂
Bellasmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List