Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 14 Apr 21, 08:46 AM  
Link to this Post
catlady
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 4
Is anyone who is Platinum going to call at 9am anyway?
Old 14 Apr 21, 09:08 AM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

A few people have tried that’s on another group that I’m on & looks like no bookings today🤷🏻What a shambles!

✨Disneyland Paris - 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17 x3, 18, 19x2, 22, 24.
✨Disneyworld Florida - 08, 14, 15, 17, 25.
✨Disneyland Tokyo & Disney Sea - 2016.
✨Disneyland California - 2018, 2023
✨Disney Magic 🚢 - 2021
⭐️NYC - 2016, 2017, 2019.
⭐️Las Vegas, Grand Canyon -2018
⭐️San Francisco, Las Vegas & Antelope Canyon -19 ⭐️Washington DC - 22⭐️LA/Anaheim-23 ⭐️Seattle -24
LOU LOU DISNEY is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Apr 21, 09:13 AM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Just seen this on the FB group I'm on...

MSC status match and in under 24 hours their customer service have granted us their top tier status of Diamond as we are DCL Platinum. Over the moon as a few decent perks at the top level.
I’ll still be keeping my eye on prices for late summer but I think we will try out MSC next month.

I'm a Gold CCM so I'm going to see what they offer for that.
Old 14 Apr 21, 09:19 AM  
Link to this Post
Planaholic
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by act1980 View Post

MSC status match and in under 24 hours their customer service have granted us their top tier status of Diamond as we are DCL Platinum. Over the moon as a few decent perks at the top level.
I’ll still be keeping my eye on prices for late summer but I think we will try out MSC next month.

Yes, I saw that as well. Quite tempted to try another Cruise line after the last few days of Disney not knowing what they're doing...
Old 14 Apr 21, 09:21 AM  
Link to this Post
MissB87
slightly serious Dibber

Is anyone else completely losing interest in doing one of these cruises or is it just me?
Def not just you! We won’t have both vaccs by Aug due to ages, DCL haven’t confirmed either way if vaccs needed in adults to go.

Also got money tied up in a TA which would have been prefect to get used up but everyone saying just book direct TA won’t get what you want or ££ will have shot up. So I really don’t know!
MissB87 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Apr 21, 09:25 AM  
Link to this Post
meanwoodwhite
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by gismo1554 View Post
Well I've gone ahead and booked a Virgin Voyage as Disney are just going to end up more expensive and are messing us all around with dates etc. They are asking for your vaccination card as proof of vaccine btw
Really blumin eck. If I wasn't as honest as I am 😆 I would take my mothers card as she was given two by mistake and doesn't have a name written on it
meanwoodwhite is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Apr 21, 09:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Ladyshopper
Imagineer

Gold Castaway is matched to the gold MSC level (2nd from top). We did it in November 2019 (our first MSC cruise). It's not earth shattering, but the perk we probably enjoyed the most was you get a free hour in the spa. We went on a port day and had it to ourselves, they also didn't mind how long we were in for, so spent a few pleasant hours in the hot tubs etc whilst watching people out and about through the large windows.

You get a free photo with the captain (and our Captain looked about 80 years old, it was hilarious!) and I remember getting a discount on a photo we bought. Can't remember the other perks. We've got friends who are Platinum Castaway Club and got matched to the top tier of MSC, you get a chocolate ship!
Ladyshopper is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Apr 21, 09:32 AM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

Originally Posted by meanwoodwhite View Post
Really blumin eck. If I wasn't as honest as I am 😆 I would take my mothers card as she was given two by mistake and doesn't have a name written on it
I know I was surprised by this to be honest but that's what they said. They did say subject to change mind so who knows
Old 14 Apr 21, 09:37 AM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Ladyshopper View Post
Gold Castaway is matched to the gold MSC level (2nd from top). We did it in November 2019 (our first MSC cruise). It's not earth shattering, but the perk we probably enjoyed the most was you get a free hour in the spa. We went on a port day and had it to ourselves, they also didn't mind how long we were in for, so spent a few pleasant hours in the hot tubs etc whilst watching people out and about through the large windows.

You get a free photo with the captain (and our Captain looked about 80 years old, it was hilarious!) and I remember getting a discount on a photo we bought. Can't remember the other perks. We've got friends who are Platinum Castaway Club and got matched to the top tier of MSC, you get a chocolate ship!
Sounds really good. So would that be the Fantastica level?
Old 14 Apr 21, 09:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Ladyshopper
Imagineer

Latest info from FB group:

Platinum and Gold members can book tomorrow from 9am by calling.
Silver can then book on Friday again by calling.
Onsale date 19th at 9am to general public.
They have definitely removed Newcastle and Tilbury.
Liverpool sailings start 13th July
2-Night Disney Magic at Sea UK Staycation Sailing from Liverpool:
13th July, 18th July
3-Night Disney Magic at Sea UK Staycation Sailing from Liverpool:
15th July, 20th July, 27th July, 30th July
4-Night Disney Magic at Sea UK Staycation Sailing from Liverpool:
23rd July
Southampton sailings start 4th August
2-Night Disney Magic at Sea UK Staycation Sailing from Southampton:
4th August, 16th August, 18th August, 30th August, 1st September
3-Night Disney Magic at Sea UK Staycation Sailing from Southampton:
6th August, 13th August, 20th August, 27th August
4-Night Disney Magic at Sea UK Staycation Sailing from Southampton:
9th August, 23rd August
Ladyshopper is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List