Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 24 Apr 21, 08:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Cutiepie
Imagineer

Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
Virtual queuing to access a pool deck- no thanks.
Me too. I didn’t seen any mention of the teen clubs but I assume there will be booking for them also.

After reading everything, I think that’s us out now
Cutiepie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 21, 08:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Robyn89
Imagineer

We’re out too! Neither of us have even had our first vaccine and because we’re military, we’re not registered with a traditional GP so we’re waiting on mass vaccination centre spots to become available as our med centre on camp isn’t doing them.

Might have had a bit more confidence of getting both doses before September if we were registered with a GP as they seem to be rattling through doses and calling some of their younger patients to utilise vaccine from people who didn’t attend.

Never mind! Hopeful for a travel corridor now Biden has announced he’s coming to the U.K. so Disney World can take all my money instead 😂
Robyn89 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Link to this Post
DisneyElles
Excited about Disney

I think we are possibly out as well... in early 30s so vaccine unlikely for some time.

As adults currently without kids I’m disappointed that we don’t have more detail about the adult only areas/ experiences.

If the price is right we might look at one of the later sailings, but it feels like too diminished an experience in terms of just being able to relax on deck!

I won’t rule it out completely but my feeling is my money could be better spent elsewhere...
Disney Magic: 2019, 2021, 2022
DVC owner since 2018
DisneyElles is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Link to this Post
iheartwdw
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Minnie Mum View Post
I know. There is no mention of the adult pool? I wonder how they will manage this. Not that it’s likely we will get to use it unless the kids agree to go to kids club in their pre booked 2.5 hour session 🤣
Yeah, we are confused about the adult pool - do people think this will be bookable/virtual queue too?
iheartwdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 21, 08:37 AM  
Link to this Post
MJ6987
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by iheartwdw View Post
Yeah, we are confused about the adult pool - do people think this will be bookable/virtual queue too?
Wouldn’t that come under a “pool deck”?
MJ6987 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 21, 08:44 AM  
Link to this Post
meanwoodwhite
Excited about Disney

What a disappointment that they are requiring fully vaccinated. I assume they have been forced by the government because everything coming out before erred to the side of testing only.

Seems only MSC have been allowed to go ahead without fully vaccinated, maybe due to already having experience.

Its a shame because I don't see many young families being anywhere close to fully vaccinated by July.

It really is a bit silly anyway. Requiring vaccines for your adults but children and crew won't be vaccinated so why bother making it mandatory if half the ship isn't vaccinated.

Edited at 08:55 AM.
meanwoodwhite is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 21, 08:47 AM  
Link to this Post
iheartwdw
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by MJ6987 View Post
Wouldn’t that come under a “pool deck”?
I’d presume so, it’s weird that they’ve mentioned Goofy’s and other areas directly, but no specific info on the adults area
iheartwdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 21, 08:53 AM  
Link to this Post
meanwoodwhite
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by mickeyspal View Post
We were going to wait for the Disney cruise but gave in and booked the msc virtuosa last night .
Been on msc meriviglia so a similar ship, and it was beautiful, I didnt like all the languages and the fact it was too busy. So said we wouldn't do msc again , but I doubt we will have that issue this time. So happy to be going away again, and only 33 sleeps away.
We did the same, and so glad we did with the news of vaccinated requirement for Disney. 49 sleeps for us.
meanwoodwhite is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 21, 08:53 AM  
Link to this Post
shawny122
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

We want to go end of august, I’ll be fully vaccinated as I’m CV but DH is 36 so not sure if he will have managed to squeeze them both in by then? I think it shows how desperate I am for a holiday that I still want to book, but do you think disney will have a policy in place for people who thought they might be vaccinated in time but haven’t managed to be yet but the time of sailing?!
shawny122 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 21, 09:01 AM  
Link to this Post
meboo
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by shawny122 View Post
We want to go end of august, I’ll be fully vaccinated as I’m CV but DH is 36 so not sure if he will have managed to squeeze them both in by then? I think it shows how desperate I am for a holiday that I still want to book, but do you think disney will have a policy in place for people who thought they might be vaccinated in time but haven’t managed to be yet but the time of sailing?!
Sadly I don’t think they will have any such policy. They are not going to have any problem selling non-refundable places. It’s just supply and demand. You will have to wait for the T&C but I really doubt there will be an option for a refund. Maybe look at one of the others ?
meboo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List