Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 10 May 21, 02:50 PM  
Link to this Post
7SeasSailor
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Redminnie View Post
Thanks, let me know what you think of the reviews
Trip advisor and Booking.com have got lists of reviews. The apartments are privately owned and some are kept to a very high standard and its a pleasure to be there but others less so. I have had one less than carefree experience but as they say "if the price is too good to be true", lesson learned. One lady said that its only 10 minutes from Bahama Bay to Disney and 30 minutes to Universal. I would not want to be either a passenger in her car or sat near her when she is smoking that stuff . You must pick the times that you use the 192 or I4. Twice a day the living zombies come out onto I4 and earn points for overtaking on both sides and cutting up and frightening the crap out of the vacationers. Constipation will be the least concern of your holiday. I tend to allow a bit more time and use South Apopka Vineland Road or Turkeylake Road.
Old 10 May 21, 03:36 PM  
Link to this Post
dannigizmo
Serious Dibber

Hey,

We have stayed at Bahama Bay twice and its lovely. Only thing is if u on bottom or middle floor and have noisy family, may have to deal with that. When we did once security was straight on it as kids were running back in forth at like 1am... know its exciting but I have my limits
have a small area at back or balcony.
Pool nice, area lovely.

We now mostly go to Encantada as its like ur full on holiday home with a bigger outside area but not as big as a villa as just three of us. The two beds there have a hot tub too
dannigizmo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 21, 03:53 PM  
Link to this Post
NewtoOrlando
VIP Dibber

NewtoOrlando's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1

Stayed at Bahama Bay in 2016, 11 nights in a 3 bed condo. The condos are HUGE! We loved the pool down next to tradewinds pool bar, the food was really good and decently priced, we stayed 11 nights and got a few pizzas delivered when we were too knackered to go out for food. There’s no lift, so just bare that in mind if you’re on the top floor!

Berry Town Center is not far at all with a publix, Taco Bell, Applebees, Chinese and a pizza place. The grounds to BB are really lovely aswell, as are the lakes. I would happily stay there again, but my husband prefers villas. The kids loved the pools, and it’s not that far from Animal Kingdom.

Miami/CBR/RPR/Bahama Bay Aug 16
Deerfield Beach/HRH/POFQ/Contemporary/Westridge - Aug 18
New York - Westin Grand Central - Nov 18
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 18
All Star Sport/POFQ/Aylesbury Villa/Deerfield Beach - Oct 19
Miami/Hard Rock hotel/Pop Century/Legacy Park Dibb Villa - Aug 2022

Saratoga Springs/Rosen Plaza - Dec 2024
NewtoOrlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 21, 04:12 PM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

I really liked LBVVRS and would recommend it to anyone. My 3 bedroom apartment was large, spacious and well equipped.
Can’t help with the other one, though.

2005 onwards.. lots of times!

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196
cornishfrogboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 21, 04:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Redminnie
a Friend of the DIBB

Originally Posted by Beaker's Fluff View Post
Stayed at LBV resort and spa 3 times and have a trip booked for March, very good place to stay, everything you need and very spacious.
I need to see what the reviews are saying, off to Google.
What did you think of the reviews?
Redminnie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 21, 08:26 PM  
Link to this Post
BahamaBayLisa
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 10
I'm obviously very biased, but we love Bahama Bay. It's not as far out as it may seem, but having a car is recommended. There is a page in the Dibb guidebook with some photos etc (below) but if you would like more information please don't hesitate to ask. I've got lots of helpful maps etc.
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/Bahama-Bay-p-441.html

** DIBB advert ** Personal website **
Discounted Rates for DIBBers - please just ask!
BahamaBayLisa is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 21, 08:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Beaker's Fluff
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Redminnie View Post
What did you think of the reviews?
There will always be reviews like those, you don’t need to look far to see good reviews there too. I have known the manager there since 2013 and email her a few times a year for a catch up. I am still looking forward to our stay in March.

1997/1998 Quality Inn.2006 Villa.2007&2008Fairfield
2013 LBV Resort and Spa 2015 Sheraton Times Sq.NY.
2016 Barcelo Teguise Beach 2016 Trump Int Toronto
2016 Xmas in NY.2018 LBV Resort And Spa 2019 Croatia Venice and Boston
Beaker's Fluff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 21, 11:35 PM  
Link to this Post
DonnaD
Imagineer

Bahama Bay is not far from the Animal Kingdom corner of Disney. About 20 minutes per Google Maps. Absolutely no need to go anywhere near I4 unless you are heading for Universal or Sea World. There are also loads of restaurants without having to drive to Disney Springs, Crossroads or I Drive. The west end of 192 has gained loads of good places in the last few years centered on Rolling Oaks and Sunset Walk at Margaritaville. These are only 10 minutes from Bahama Bay.