Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 21 May 21, 02:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlandobelle
VIP Dibber

Orlandobelle's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Originally Posted by aprilshack View Post
I'm assuming every time it is used the account just gets debited? Take a screenshot on your phone?
A screenshot would still be on my phone 😁
A gift card would be so much more preferable. If they sent the email earlier I'd be very retro and print out the barcode section and laminate it ☺
Orlandobelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 21, 02:09 PM  
Link to this Post
BaconAndAvocado
Imagineer

Originally Posted by ScoopsAhoy View Post
That’s brilliant service . I’ve lost pretty much a whole day .. i have to do extra work tomorrow now to catch up but my colleagues didn’t dare say anything to me today 😂
7 hours?! Holy moly!
Glad you got what you wanted. Yes, this holiday was supposed to celebrate my and DH's 50ths but hey ho!

Happy planning
Old 21 May 21, 02:24 PM  
Link to this Post
pchivvy
VIP Dibber

pchivvy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Nelly7 View Post
Try this link, it explains it all
disneyholidays/wal...ing+Credit.pdf
Thank you that's very helpful

2017- Eeyores Escape
2013 and 2014- Hampton Lakes
2012-8 nights AKL, 7 BWV
2011- Disneys Port Orleans Riverside
2004-2010- Various Villas, RPR
2002- All Star Movies, Clearwater
2001- Holiday Inn
2000- All Star Movies
pchivvy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 21, 02:25 PM  
Link to this Post
lam
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Nelly7 View Post
Try this link, it explains it all
disneyholidays/wal...ing+Credit.pdf
Originally Posted by Rebecca_ View Post
The email I used was disneytraveluk@disneyonline.com
Thank you both so much for this very helpful information.

3/01-Sheraton 4 Pts & WDW Contemporary.7/07-DLP Sequoia. 3/08-WDW Pop & POFQ. 7/08-DLP Sequoia.4/09, 3/10 & 4/11-WDW AKV, 7/11- Doubletree@Seaworld & AKV -03/12, 3/13- WDW AKV 8/14 [I]Cabana Bay,OKW & AKV.07/15-BVP,BLT & AKV07/17-POR,BLT & AKV.07/18-AKV-Jambo,Cabana Bay Beach, Beacon Hotel,New York..07/20TRIP CANCELLED- 10/21-Cheyenne,DLP-7/22-AKV, Coronado & Poly.12/23-AKV, POR,BLT &ASM
lam is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 21, 02:39 PM  
Link to this Post
YLL
Imagineer

Just rebooked with ATD - they still had standard rooms at CSR for my dates after I cancelled with Disney direct because they didn't have any left
YLL is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 21, 02:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaspercat10
VIP Dibber

Has anyone booked on the phone today ? Just wondering how long your wait was ? :-)
Old 21 May 21, 02:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Manc1979
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by YLL View Post
Just rebooked with ATD - they still had standard rooms at CSR for my dates after I cancelled with Disney direct because they didn't have any left
I was going to say why didn’t people do that as Disney deposit is refundable ...if your original room type isn’t available direct with Disney and ATD have it available just cancel and go with them ?
Manc1979 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 21, 03:02 PM  
Link to this Post
YLL
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Manc1979 View Post
I was going to say why didn’t people do that as Disney deposit is refundable ...if your original room type isn’t available direct with Disney and ATD have it available just cancel and go with them ?
Yes, I'm getting my deposit back from Disney. Plus with the DIBB discount it came out £45 cheaper than with Disney direct (it was £10 cheaper for 10 nights, standard room at CSR, and an extra £35 DIBB discount) - with free magic band and $250 gift card instead of $200 with Disney direct, it was a no brainer. I would have had to pay £600 extra with Disney to get the offer!
YLL is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 21, 03:05 PM  
Link to this Post
YLL
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Jaspercat10 View Post
Has anyone booked on the phone today ? Just wondering how long your wait was ? :-)
Use the phone number below - I did and spoke to a cast member immediately - zero wait!

Originally Posted by T-Bo View Post
Hi all,

I made a profile just to share a Disney life-hack with all of you.

When calling Walt Disney Travel International don't call the UK number. Call the freephone number for mainland Europe, which is 00 800 2006 0809 (or +800 2006 0809). You can dial this number from the UK without problems and without charges.

The automated spiel will ask you to press one for English or two for French. Just hit two for French (And then press 1 for a new booking or 2 for changing an existing booking). I was immediately connected to a cast member (took less than 30 seconds between dialing the number and getting connected).

I took my chances on French since my second language is French. But the funny thing is that the Cast Member who picked up the phone addressed me in English. So I ended up rebooking my stay in English. My guess is that all Cast Members that operate the 'French lines' can speak English anyway.

So if there are people trying to call today and want to skip a +3 hour wait, try my hack. Hope it works just as good for you as it did for me.
Old 21 May 21, 03:07 PM  
Link to this Post
goodevans
VIP Dibber

goodevans's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 13
Originally Posted by YLL View Post
Good result 👍
It's pretty poor customer service from Disney and is resulting in lost bookings so really don't understand their stance on this 🤷
Hotel Cheyenne DLP - 1994,Davy Crockett Ranch DLP - 1996 ,AllStars Sports WDW 1997,DL Hotel DLP - 1998,All Stars Movies WDW - 2000,AKL WDW -03,Newport Bay Club DLP - 04,AKL WDW- 06,Sequoia Lodge DLP 06
Fairfield Inn Marriot Village LBV-12

Hawthorn Suites LBV-14, Hotel Cheyenne DLP-17, LBV, RPR, POR-WDW, AMI+Disney Dream '18
goodevans is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List