Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 17 Jun 21, 11:02 AM  
Link to this Post
ac1874
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by Jack&LucysMumy View Post
Sorry you have had to move your holiday. It unfair to ask you for guarantees when the world is currently a mess.
Good luck with rebooking
I think this is sort of her point and is more of a way of controlling me than actually being unsafe.
ac1874 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 21, 11:03 AM  
Link to this Post
Jack&LucysMumy
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by icf75 View Post
They cant seriously require children into getting vaccinated just to have a family holiday? That be would coercion of the highest order!
If it is the case I wont be going.
Well this is what I thought and there is still no evidence or information that the jab will be required for children yet.
My worry is my eldest is 17 so what age will be the cut off.

I honestly did not think this time last year that we would be in a world were covid was still dictating our lives. What a weird time we have lived through

Louise
Jack&LucysMumy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 21, 11:06 AM  
Link to this Post
meanwoodwhite
Excited about Disney

I've lost all hope, sorry guys. I just wish Virgin could put me out of my misery and cancel so I can move on a book something else.

Unfortunately I have used my two free date moves and just have to wait until my 23rd Aug is cancelled.
meanwoodwhite is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 21, 11:14 AM  
Link to this Post
Gelatoni
Imagineer

Originally Posted by meanwoodwhite View Post
I've lost all hope, sorry guys. I just wish Virgin could put me out of my misery and cancel so I can move on a book something else.

Unfortunately I have used my two free date moves and just have to wait until my 23rd Aug is cancelled.
I'm in the same boat.

What will you do if they don't cancel? I'm not sure what my contingency in is for that, as I'm not paying £150pp to move it. I guess i'd have to walk away from the £3k+ spent on the flights 😥
Gelatoni is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 21, 11:15 AM  
Link to this Post
icf75
Excited about Disney

Why do you think 23rd August will be cancelled?
icf75 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 21, 11:17 AM  
Link to this Post
Harryfinn
Getting Excited

If we get to go in August we definitiely need to meet up and have a cocktail or 5 ❤
Harryfinn is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 21, 11:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Mr Andy
Imagineer

Stay strong! 23rd Aug could still happen.
Mr Andy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 21, 12:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Moorlandman
Imagineer

Moorlandman's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Germans laughing at us on holiday in Majorca whilst we are locked up

bbc/news/business-57504082

While UK travel is limited, Germans are flocking to popular holiday spots
Moorlandman is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 21, 12:10 PM  
Link to this Post
RossS
Excited about Disney

I doubt the Germans are laughing at us, they are probably too busy drinking sunbathing and swimming!
RossS is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 21, 12:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Moorlandman
Imagineer

Moorlandman's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by RossS View Post
I doubt the Germans are laughing at us, they are probably too busy drinking sunbathing and swimming!
Its amazing to think how well we were doing and boasting about our vaccine success.

Now we are known as 'Plague Island' and appear to be locked up for ever
Moorlandman is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List