Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 15 Nov 20, 12:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Dendycat
VIP Dibber

Dendycat's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 23
Tui premium - best seats

Hi, I’m flying Tui for the first time since 2012 for my reorganised trip in 2022. As I’ve booked premium, I can already choose my seats? Which are the best ones ? I’ve currently reserved rows 1&2 a&c but am wondering if I might be better on the other side (H&j) due to queuing for the front toilet. There are 9 rows and the last row (a&c) is already taken but h&j is still available. We like to get off the plane first but have heard the back row has limited recline and is close to one of the toilets. Can anybody please advise?
Old 15 Nov 20, 03:06 PM  
Link to this Post
tapley
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Dendycat View Post
Hi, I’m flying Tui for the first time since 2012 for my reorganised trip in 2022. As I’ve booked premium, I can already choose my seats? Which are the best ones ? I’ve currently reserved rows 1&2 a&c but am wondering if I might be better on the other side (H&j) due to queuing for the front toilet. There are 9 rows and the last row (a&c) is already taken but h&j is still available. We like to get off the plane first but have heard the back row has limited recline and is close to one of the toilets. Can anybody please advise?
Dandycat, the front row does mean you have to put up with those queuing for the toilets. We always go for rows 3 4 or 5 A or C as you are off the plane quickly . The best thing about row 1 is you don’t have anyone reclining into you .
tapley is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Nov 20, 03:17 PM  
Link to this Post
lovedisney
Imagineer

We always go for row 1, tbh the toilets are quite far forward past the galley, so we have never had a problem with people queuing

July '17 - Sunset Lakes, Aug '15 - Windsor Hills, Aug 13- Highlands Reserve,Aug '11 -Windsor Hills
Oct '09 - Sunset Lakes,May '08 - Lindfields,April '07 - Florida pines,April '05 - Florida Pines,July 1997 - Quality Inn Plaza,I Drive. May 96 - International Drive
lovedisney is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Nov 20, 03:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Dendycat
VIP Dibber

Dendycat's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 23
Originally Posted by tapley View Post
Dandycat, the front row does mean you have to put up with those queuing for the toilets. We always go for rows 3 4 or 5 A or C as you are off the plane quickly . The best thing about row 1 is you don’t have anyone reclining into you .
I think nobody reclining in front would be a big selling point. My husband could cause an argument anywhere...
Old 19 Nov 20, 06:25 PM  
Link to this Post
taffs travels
VIP Dibber

We always try to get the last row,so no one behind us to nudge us in the back,have sat in front row but Mr Misery felt claustrophobic,so back row or nothing.Enjoy it wherever you decide to sit.
taffs travels is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Nov 20, 12:36 PM  
Link to this Post
plastic orange
Very Serious Dibber

For the third time we've booked rows 5,6 and 7 for 6 of us - nice and quick off the plane. Row 7 has no windows, but not a problem especially on return trip.

Pete
Old 20 Nov 20, 01:52 PM  
Link to this Post
paw
Imagineer

We always book row 5. No toilet queues, can see in front.
paw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Nov 20, 01:57 PM  
Link to this Post
shona
Apprentice Imagineer

I wouldn’t have thought you would have any issues with queuing. When we went the staff were quite good at making sure people only went when someone came out and a lot less people have access in PE.
shona is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List