Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Closed Thread

Old 28 Aug 16, 09:47 AM  
Link to this Post

Room requests

How do you make a room request. Did this in May on line. I can not remember how I did it. Not sure there is any access through MDE. I booked a late deal with Thomson so trying to sort out.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Aug 16, 10:40 AM  
Link to this Post

Do you mean the room requests you can enter during online check-in? The sort where you can select preferences such as 'high floor', 'close to transportation' etc?
If so then this is done through MDE as part of the online check in to your Disney resort - which can be done at the 60 day mark. Once at the 60 day mark simply log into your MDE and next to where it lists your daily plans (on your MDE home page), it'll show your hotel for the day you're checking in and a button/link will be next to it asking you to complete OLCI.
Old 28 Aug 16, 12:35 PM  
Link to this Post

Thanks for the reply, perfect all done.
Old 28 Aug 16, 09:12 PM  
Link to this Post
themeparksandy
Imagineer

We only found this out tonight on the App. We requested 2 areas near the dinning. With only 20 days to go what are the chances of getting into the areas this close to the holiday? Will we know our resort area name and number before we arrive?
themeparksandy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Aug 16, 11:36 PM  
Link to this Post
scoobydooby
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by themeparksandy View Post
We only found this out tonight on the App. We requested 2 areas near the dinning. With only 20 days to go what are the chances of getting into the areas this close to the holiday? Will we know our resort area name and number before we arrive?
I have done 10 onsite trips and only got my room requests a couple of times so don't expect it but nice treat of it works out. You will not know your room number until you arrive. If you don't like it you can ask is there is an alternative. I've had better luck doing this than with advance requests. I never request a room category I haven't paid for either as I think that's wrong personally.
scoobydooby is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Aug 16, 11:36 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread