Notices
Car Hire & Transportation Discuss the best way of getting around Florida.

Old 4 Feb 19, 11:58 AM  
Link to this Post
riversider2014
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Katie C View Post
Thanks for responding, all booked for us! WOO HOO!
Can I ask what reply email stated? I did last week and I had an automated reply saying thanks for submitting your request but it isn't obvious that this means it is an actual accepted reservation

March 2015 - http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=865148
riversider2014 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Feb 19, 01:23 PM  
Link to this Post
chmurf
Imagineer

Originally Posted by riversider2014 View Post
Can I ask what reply email stated? I did last week and I had an automated reply saying thanks for submitting your request but it isn't obvious that this means it is an actual accepted reservation

there is no such thing as a "denied" reservation

your reservation has been submitted, if you entered the details correctly, it's in the disney system.

if you're unsure or want peace of mind, you can always redo the reservation via the link on first page.
Any new reservation cancels and replaces any existing ones. (I'm mentionning also for the Dibber who booked through ATD, yes you can also do it yourself if you're unsure, probably safer than relying on third parties)

but the only thing you'll ever get is a generic email thanking you for submitting your reservation request.
Booking DME is just allowing disney to know about the volume of guests they'll need to transport within a given timeframe (so they know how many buses they need to dispatch to and from MCO). This is no job or school application, it won't be reviewed and subjet to approval
you just submit and you're all set

happy vacations;

Edited at 01:24 PM.
chmurf is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Feb 19, 01:48 PM  
Link to this Post
riversider2014
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Thanks for reply 😊

March 2015 - http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=865148
riversider2014 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Feb 19, 09:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

I get two emails. The one thanking me for submitting my reservation request. Then I get another one a couple of weeks later with my ME reservation number (not the hotel reservation number which I give when doing the application) and information on what to do, where to go at MCO etc. For this year's trip I booked the ME and got the first email on 30th November and the second email on 10th December.
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 19, 02:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Joshie1
Imagineer

Joshie1's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Thank you for the link - saved me a phone call.
Almost everything done now for May 2020 - just have to pay the balance to Disney
Joshie1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 19, 10:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Joshie1
Imagineer

Joshie1's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Andybear View Post
I get two emails. The one thanking me for submitting my reservation request. Then I get another one a couple of weeks later with my ME reservation number (not the hotel reservation number which I give when doing the application) and information on what to do, where to go at MCO etc. For this year's trip I booked the ME and got the first email on 30th November and the second email on 10th December.
As you said, I got two emails today, one confirmed my submission and the second gave me a reservation number.
Joshie1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 19, 10:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Quensabob
VIP Dibber

Quensabob's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 13
Originally Posted by Andybear View Post
Yes me too, the 2nd email has the reservation number on you show at the desk!

Sunset Ridge Sept2006,Highlands Reserve Sept 2007,Solana Sept 2008,Championsgate March 2010,Courtyard 2011,Clarion Inn June 2013,lakebuena vista resort Sept 2015, Santa Fe Paris Sept 2017,Newport Bay Club Paris March 2018,Clarion inn August 2018,Coronado Springs September 2019, Hotel l’elysee Disneyland Paris March 2020 ,Lake Buena Vista Resort and Spa November2022, Pop Century September 2023
Quensabob is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jul 19, 09:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Ritz
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

I just booked mine yesterday (thanks for link) I got 2 emails one immediately thanking me for submitting request and then about an hour later I got a reservation confirmation email with reservation number.
Ritz is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List